PDA

View Full Version : Why

davidfsmith33
06-18-2004, 06:32 PM
Why do we blasted with spam when we click on Cleo/Luna's links on th message board? This is ridiculous and not apprecaited at all

Cleo
06-18-2004, 08:32 PM
Do you mean the link in my sig?

It isn't spam, these are the link list that Luna and I own. It is what we do for a living, we run link lists. We are basically helping out Angel because Angel is an old friend of mine from way back. Didn't see any harm in putting a link to our lists in our sigs.

Why would you say this?

davidfsmith33
06-19-2004, 08:07 PM
Sorry Cleo

I have no problem with that whatsoever.

What I have aproblem with is when you do a little exploratrion and decide that there is nothing that interests you on the links and you try to close out you get bombarded with "pop-ups" of links that you have to keep clicking off.

Set it so you can look and maybe look at a link to see what it is all about then get out if you don't want it instead of being told you have to click yes to view or click of on new screens.

That is what my complaint is about.

Its no problem though Cleo I just know now that I don't need to investigate any further.

davidfsmith33
06-19-2004, 08:09 PM
By the way Cleo I do LOVE waht you have done with the site, it really is awesome and well appreciated.

Cleo
06-19-2004, 09:21 PM
Glad you like what we are doing with Angel's site. It really is a teem effort. You would not believe how much content Angel has that has never been put up. Now that most of the cleanup of her site is done we can start getting her content up. There is a whole video section of vids that we are working on putting up.

As far as my link list I don't use consoles at all. Non of my stuff has consoles. But many of my sponsors do have consoles so if you encountered consoles it was from a sponsor's link.

Try u***g a browser with built-in popup blocker like Mozilla (http://Mozilla.org) to be rid of consoles forever. :)