View Full Version : A Foxy holiday fantasty

shaven_cock2001
12-22-2022, 12:32 PM
Happy holidays Foxy to you, friends and family. Hope you have a great 2023.

What I want for Christmas.

First I'd love for you to lock up my penis in a pink chastity cage while you're wearing a garter and stockings. Then I get down on my in front of your beautiful cock and begin performing fellatio.

My wife would be watching me suck your cock while masturbating with her realistic dildo. The one I use to practice my sucking technique.

You tell me to suck you big cock deeper, all the way down to your sperm fill smooth balls. I keep sucking you, deeper and deeper. Your hips slowly piston back and forth. My wife keeps sliding the dildo deeper insider her bald pussy.

My wife says, "you're a cock sucker now and you're sucking Foxy shaven cock. Something I know you've always wanted to do."

My penis begins to try to get an erection in the pink chastity cage you locked it in. You and my wife both giggle seeing it try to get hard.

You put your hands on the back of my head as you continue thrusting you cock in and out of my mouth. My wife says to you, "throat fuck him as hard as you can." My penis tries to get harder.

Finally, my oral administrations pay off. You cock hardens, expands and inside your ball semen mixes with hot sperm rockets down the length of cock and releases millions and millions of your thick, gelatinous sperm down my throat for me to swallow.

My penis ejaculates without touching it in its pink chastity cage.

You look at me and say, "I hope you've enjoyed your "white Christmas!"

My wife and you both laugh.

Foxy, I hope you enjoyed the story.

shaven_cock2001
12-29-2022, 09:43 AM
Bummer. I guess Foxy didn't like my fantasy. Sad face.