View Full Version : Happy Anniversary, Foxy!

matador
02-17-2021, 10:46 PM
Dear Foxy,

I'm a little late this time but I thought I'd go ahead and post my thank you.

Well, here it is - another milestone in our relationship. 15 years. Fifteen unbelievable years. That's how long it's been ***ce I first discovered you that Thanksgiving weekend in 2005. I've told the story here before, about how I was spending that weekend alone (I was away working), and was taking a break searching on line for some strapon sites. One click led to another, which led to another click, and eventually I discovered you. My fantasy sex life has never been the same. lol

I spent most of that weekend learning all I could about you, going back over the posts on this forum, and spending hours looking at your photos. I was hooked. I registered on this forum a few weeks later and then in early 2006 I became a member of your website. I remained a faithful member of foxyangel.com for the next seven or eight years, eagerly waiting for each new update.

You rocked my world, Foxy. Watching your videos it was as if I was the boy in your scenes. You turned me backwards, forwards, inside out, outside in, upside down and sideways. I put my favorite videos of yours on my phone and my favorite pics of yours on my desktop. I still do to this day.

I figure we've been together in my imagination at least 3-4 times a week for the past fifteen years. That means probably about 3,000 times total - and every one of those times has been special for me. In my imagination we've spent winters snowed in together in a mountain cabin. We've spent months alone together on a Pacific island. The two of us have shared private time in the back seat of a limo on the way to and from the Oscars. I've imagined us back in high school and I took you to the senior prom, where you dragged me out to the football field in the dark and nailed me in the end zone. You've showed me your favorite secluded cove at Malibu and didn't even attempt to hide the bulge in your bikini bottom. You've dragged me into empty hallways of a shopping mall to give you blow jobs. You've pulled your car to the side of the highway late at night and then bent me over the hood because you needed a quickie. You've pounded me "Foxy Style" outside on the balcony of a Vegas hotel room ("Knock, Knock.") where all the world could see us. I've serviced you in hotel elevators and under the conference table while you conducted your corporate board meetings. I've gotten very good at giving you underwater blow jobs in your swimming pool.

Oh, and I've given you road head more times than I can begin to count.

Like I said, probably about 3,000 times total.

But, you know something, Foxy? What truly makes you special is your willingness to answer these crazy posts of mine. You've always been so sassy and so classy responding to me and it's something I'll always appreciate. I hope you've never thought I was some creepy stalker.

So, thank you Foxy, for 15 fabulous years. There's no one like you and you'll always hold the top spot in my book. Here's to another 15 years, at least.
You're my All-Time, Number 1, Favorite Fantasy Girlfriend. Simply put, you're the best.

Hope you have a terrific 2021.

With much love and appreciation for the past 15 years,

Your #1 Fan,

Mat

FoxyAngel
02-19-2021, 08:44 PM
Hiya Mat... I hope you have been well. It's amazing what just a few clicks can lead to huh?. I have much enjoyed your participation here on my forum over the years. You continue to flatter me the most and prove that you are still my number 1 fan. I enjoyed hearing of all our imaginary rendezvous. Really some hot themes and places you listed. Some very close to my diaries, photo shoots and movies. I can always count when you post a trip down memory lane. Thanks for that and the wonderful insight to your imagination and hot sexy fantasies between us. Its hard to point a favorite they all sound so very exotic. I am flattered to have been your fantasy girlfriend over the years. I hope you continue to have many more. Thank you so much for your love, respect, admiration and appreciation over the years. And thanks for your wonderful post. You are deeply appreciated as well.

Happy Anniversary Mat. Now, drop to you knees and suck my cock. xoxo