PDA

View Full Version : June update?!?! (yawn)

riffraff
06-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Yo, Angel:

What's the story with the May -- now June -- update?

I realize you've encountered some technical problems, but I think we all deserve some more specific details.

For instance, will the latest update be posted in the next day or two? Should we look for it in July? Could I lapse into a coma for several months, come to, and then see the latest update recently posted?

If the May update isn't posted in the next few days, I suggest you give us all one month free on our subscriptions. After all, we're paying for a service, and the bottom line is you aren't delivering on time.

C'mon, now, talk to us!

davidfsmith33
06-12-2004, 04:42 AM
Personally riffraff

I am looking forward to the update as much as the next guy but I think Angel and Cleo have explained the problems very well. With the ******* of the contents of this site in comaprison to other sites I for one am willing to give Angel as much leeway as she needs.

Angel/Cleo I am really looking forward to the new format

Cleo
06-12-2004, 07:26 AM
Luna did put up new videos for Angel last night.

Server move is done, one of the most difficult server moves that I have ever done for someone, so now everyone can concentrate on getting Angel's updates caught up.

Also Angel will be moving to weekly updates in the coming weeks.

riffraff
06-12-2004, 10:28 AM
I appreciate the status report, Cleo. Thanks.

I'll continue to look forward to seeing Angel's latest update.

pepe3z
06-12-2004, 01:25 PM
I am anxiously waiting too.

FoxyAngel
06-12-2004, 03:03 PM
Hi Guys
I wanted to give you guys the video clips firslty as soon as the transfer was complete. I know how much you guys have been wanting them. Im handing the updates to Cleo shortly. Im getting in my car and heading them over to her as soon as I sign this message board. Thank you guys so much for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience and all is going to be better from here out.
Kisses

Angel

riffraff
06-12-2004, 10:31 PM
Angel, we all can't wait to see your latest best effort. Thanks for keeping us in mind.

pepe3z
06-13-2004, 11:16 AM
come on!
we are waiting to see what´s new.

Luna
06-13-2004, 06:14 PM
Hi guys, the first part of the new update for june is up and more coming soon, enjoy:)

hotcars
06-21-2004, 03:37 AM
Personally riffraff.

I have sean a lot of other web sites and they don't even come close to ANGEL's site. Angel and Cleo has explained what is going on. I'm more than happy with her web site and will give her all the time she needs to get things going.

All I can say is it takes a lot of time to change webmasters and get things the way she wants it. So please give her time to get things done. I'm going to give her all the time she needs. She has done a great job, I don't know why you are being rude about it.
I know that Angel and Cleo are doing thire best to get things done. I for one APPRECIATE all the had work she has done on the web site. Not only now but in the past, I think she has the best site going.
Larry

Luna
06-24-2004, 11:33 PM
Hi guys, I just added more hot stuff on action and girls video section, more coming tomorrow:)