View Full Version : Trouble posting pics

matador
09-02-2017, 10:29 AM
The last several times I've tried to post photos on this forum I haven't been able to. I keep getting an error message that says it's not a valid image file. These are jpegs straight from Foxy's site.

Cleo, is it a problem on my end or something else going on?

Thanks.

FoxyAngel
10-09-2017, 05:08 PM
Just a few favs....

FoxyAngel
10-09-2017, 05:12 PM
Hi Mat... Please Pardon the delay to this thread... I had to switch servers and there was just one problem after another and then the hurricane came, so... its been a lil crazy lately.. but all should be good for posting pics now... I have missed you here and hope you have been well. look forward to any post you care to make... Appreciate you. Thank you.

FoxyAngel
10-09-2017, 06:43 PM
From my "Foxy Girl Scout" pictorial set...

matador
10-12-2017, 04:03 PM
Hi Mat... Please Pardon the delay to this thread... I had to switch servers and there was just one problem after another and then the hurricane came, so... its been a lil crazy lately.. but all should be good for posting pics now... I have missed you here and hope you have been well. look forward to any post you care to make... Appreciate you. Thank you.

That's so great, Foxy. I think about you whenever I hear about bad weather in FL. I'm glad to know you're okay.

I'll start posting stuff again.

I'm still your #1 Fan, right?

FoxyAngel
10-12-2017, 04:27 PM
Yes You Are Mat!