PDA

View Full Version : only a dream?

katdior
06-02-2004, 01:03 AM
Hi beautiful Angel!
One year ago I suggested a fantasy of mine concerning a couple of sexy shemales robbers in tight stocking masks dominating and deeply fucking a lucky man... you wrote you liked this fantasy but still nothing like that.
Hope you'll let my dream come true one day or another :)

katdior
06-02-2004, 01:05 AM
wouldn't you like to be fucked by her?

katdior
06-02-2004, 01:07 AM
she could be Angel while fucking his lucky man
hope you're not disappointed about it! ;)

katdior
06-02-2004, 01:08 AM
Hope it's not too weird for you.
Other members' opinions are welcome! :)

riffraff
06-02-2004, 03:56 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a few "hung honies" double-teaming a guy (especially if it were Angel & Kourtney), but personally the domination/submission thing just doesn't do it for me.

katdior
06-03-2004, 07:20 AM
dear riffraff I'm only suggesting a new scenario for a shoot.
If it's only Angel to fuck a guy would be great for me, a double team being only an optional.
Don't you think that fucking someone is = to dominating someone? So what's the real difference for you if you consider that you need a submissive man for the action? I personally like active and well hung shemales, that's why, among other obvious reasons, I consider this site the best in the world!
Crudely speaking, fucking is fucking after all, so I think is a good thing to propose a fantasy or a particular model for some of the next shoots. I'm just doing that, hoping it's not too weird for Angel or her friends. Who knows, it can (hopefully) happen she like my fantasy and make it true...
:)

riffraff
06-03-2004, 03:39 PM
Semantics, my dear, mere semantics.