View Full Version : This Month in Foxy Angel History- April 2007- Forum Comments

matador
04-30-2017, 08:37 PM
April 2007 was also a good month for Foxy Angel on her forum. I love your comments Foxy. The way you love your fans and mess with them on your forum - it's one of the many things I love about you.

matador
04-30-2017, 08:39 PM
One fan of Foxy's said he was concerned that he couldn't handle a TS Woman as large as Foxy for his first time. Did that matter to Foxy? Nope. lol

Here's how she answered:

1st time. 10 times? I dont care how many times! You should always bend your hot ass over and let any HOT TS that wishes to nail your ass have it as hard an in way she wishes. You relax and take deep breaths and let her use you for her pleasure. If you get loud I would personally bury your face in the pillow and nail you even harder.

Ah, Foxy. You know I love you. lol :heartluv:

matador
04-30-2017, 08:42 PM
Another fan asked Foxy if she thought American or Brazilian TS women were hotter.

Here's what she said:

As far as the topic. I think both are hot. I've seen some hot brazilian content out there and I desire to go there some day and shoot some of the brazilian girls myself. I have no preference as long as they are hot girls on top of hot boys. you know I like ALL girls on TOP!

Isn't that a great response? lol

matador
04-30-2017, 08:45 PM
Another fan mentioned he's seen Foxy on the house cam she used to have. Apparently she'd been pounding one of her boys pretty good.

Here's what she said to the fan:

He's one of my special boys. I've been tagging that hot ass for years. It was a great time with a plentiful ending on his cute face. I hadn't seen him awhile. I pounded that ass really good. He wont keep me waiting that long again. I'm glad you caught the show.

Love you, Foxy!