PDA

View Full Version : Patience is a virtue

riffraff
05-30-2004, 05:05 PM
Well maybe, JUST MAYBE, I got a bit out of hand on that last post, and I regret my exuberance.

Now I'm a New Yorker, mind you, so I don't apologize easily, but I will say that I'm sure Angel is working very hard to provide us with an another stellar update and doing her best to fill our orders for the DVD's, and I appreciate that.

I can't wait to see what Angel has cooked up for us this month, and hope that she has found it in her heart to include a photo shoot of the lovely Kourtney and her...ahem...extremely generous endowment. Whew!

Thanks, Angel, for a great site, and I very much look forward to your latest effort.

FoxyAngel
06-04-2004, 07:19 PM
Hi there.
Thanks so much for your understanding and your faith and you are right I have a wonderful update coming to you along with many new clips and new video page. sorry it is taking a bit longer due to tech problems.
I am working with new help that has more knowledge of how I can better this site and the vids I want badly to post for you. I have so many clips now and so eager for you to view them. as for the pictorials of the month of May they are on the way and as good as always.
There is going to be changes to this site and Im looking forward to bi weekly or more spuratic updates. please bear with the construction going on. It is going to be better than ever very soon, I promise. I have more Kourtney in action coming this next time. my solos are by the pool and action of myself Vegas style. Lady Godiva banged her new boy toy in my locker room that was very hot. I also photographed few new well endowed girls Im sure you are going to enjoy. and ofcourse some of our favorites coming to you soon! kisses to all.

Angel

Angel