PDA

View Full Version : Where is the May update?

riffraff
05-29-2004, 03:35 PM
Hello, Angel:

What's the story with the May update?

C'mon now, you know me and and the other horndogs are chompin' at the bit for plenty of pics of big boobs and even bigger dicks.

Also, let's put a hustle on those DVD orders, huh? I ordered the full set last week and still haven't received it yet.

HEY, LET'S GO!

FoxyAngel
05-30-2004, 04:55 PM
I know babes. I feel you. I get frustrated with myself when Im late on the updates. It couldnt be helped this month. its on the way and im sure you know I wont let you down. it will be hot update. My family flew into spend the holidays with me and they will be leaving tuesday in the AM. I tried to have it done before they arrived. the material had to be reshot this month. I will work on it the entire evening and should be displayed wednesday. I have been working with a new designer and I have a real cool home videos clip page going up with this months update as well.
as for the videos. I sent out all the orders I had up til friday. I did recieve some more orders on saturday and will be putting those in the mail on tuesday. have a wonderful memorial day weekend!
Kisses

Angel

mustangjock
06-01-2004, 07:56 AM
Hey cupcakes,

Just received your beautiful set of DVDs. Really impressed. Lots of cum action. As usual you are truly marvelous. And as for the "jerk off fun" Alana and Brittney were total knockouts.
Background music? Very intersesting. personally, I preferred the retro sound. Keep up the great work! Thanks again.

FoxyAngel
06-04-2004, 06:30 PM
Glad you are enjoying my DVDs! thanks for posting your opinion on them. I am indeed flattered. I have never tried having sex to retro music. It may take a minute to get into the retro groove. if I ever have your body between my legs. lets give it a try.

Angel

FoxyAngel
06-04-2004, 07:22 PM
Hi there.
Thanks so much for your understanding and your faith and you are right I have a wonderful update coming to you along with many new clips and new video page. sorry it is taking a bit longer due to tech problems.
I am working with new help that has more knowledge of how I can better this site and the vids I want badly to post for you. I have so many clips now and so eager for you to view them. as for the pictorials of the month of May they are on the way and as good as always.
There is going to be changes to this site and Im looking forward to bi weekly or more spuratic updates. please bear with the construction going on. It is going to be better than ever very soon, I promise. I have more Kourtney in action coming this next time. my solos are by the pool and action of myself Vegas style. Lady Godiva banged her new boy toy in my locker room that was very hot. I also photographed few new well endowed girls Im sure you are going to enjoy. and ofcourse some of our favorites coming to you soon! kisses to all.

Angel

Cleo
06-08-2004, 07:12 PM
New updates will be out in a few days. :)

Please see this thread for what is going on.
http://www.foxy-angel.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=285