PDA

View Full Version : Sexual preferences

riffraff
05-09-2004, 05:08 PM
Foxy, please clarify a few points for all of us (or at least for me):

First question: from a sexual standpoint, do you prefer guys, trannies, or girls?

Second question: if one of us were to *** you a gift, what would you prefer -- a box of chocolates/bouquet of flowers, or a Home Depot/Lowe's gift certificate?

FoxyAngel
05-13-2004, 10:49 AM
Sexually my preference is men. I love sub men for my
pleasure. thats what I enjoy most. I enjoy sharing men with my hot TS friends as well. double teaming and triple teaming our men is hot to me. sex one on one with other TS not as much. I really cant see my myself lying back and blowing another shemale cock much less letting HER have my ass. It would turn me on to look between my legs and see a hot TS blowing me. that has ran trough my mind a bit. Theres has only been 2 TS that I have wondered what its like to have anally. as far as genetic girls. in my life Ive had a few experiences mostly just out of high school. I found them enjoyable as well. I see alot of couples and the girls like to blow me with their boyfriends. the men always seem to do it best. so it is indeed the men that turns me on mostly.

Angel

FoxyAngel
05-13-2004, 10:54 AM
oops sawry... to answer question 2. I am not sweet on sweets. Flowers are beautiful but they die quickly. I would choose the gift certificates to build more props and backgrounds for more hot photoshoots.

Angel

yosi
05-20-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by foxyangel
Sexually my preference is men. I love sub men for my
pleasure. thats what I enjoy most. I enjoy sharing men with my hot TS friends as well. double teaming and triple teaming our men is hot to me.

Angel

I just hope that one day I will be your lucky sub male ..........