PDA

View Full Version : One more thing about the DVDs

mustangjock
05-06-2004, 05:54 PM
Hi FA,
You had mentioned a while ago that we could purchase the three set of DVDs for $75 by sending check or MO. Can you be more specific. Like if I was gonna write a check who do I make it payable to and when and how should I expect it to arrive.
Also, if possibe can you also send a big poster of one of your photo shoots from the "foxy workout." I wanna hang that baby up in my gym room so when I don't feel like working out I can just stare at your gorgeous body and give me some extra motivation. If theres an extra fee and price is reasonable I'd happily oblige.

FoxyAngel
05-13-2004, 11:16 AM
I had mentioned where to send checks and MO in the previous message as well. but here you again babe...

until I get them distributed by the billing company you can order them by sending check or MO to:
Sheila N Sayers...
1861 N Fed Hwy #315
Hollywood, FL 33020

they are sent out in plain discreet DVD wrappers. the DVD case itself has my face and the volume number on the ca***g, but the package itself is indeed discreet...

ohh.. if you let me know what pic you are interested from the gym work out set. I will check into that for you. I have never had a poster size made and dont even know if they could do it and how well it would turn out originating from *****al camera. But i do know where to check into it. it would be my pleasure...

Angel

davidfsmith33
05-13-2004, 11:27 AM
Oh Foxy one........

I see my check was cashed yesterday.......

I can't wait to get that DVD......I've already picked out a new DVD player because I'm sure your DVD is going to "melt" the one I have now........;-)) :D

FoxyAngel
05-13-2004, 11:41 AM
Thank you for being one of the first to order my personal home videos. I put them in the mail this afternoon. you should recieve it real soon. I look forward to hearing what you think of them.

Angel

racnjason2
05-16-2004, 01:06 AM
Foxy, your in a video yourself doing guys? I want that video too! Awesome! I just need to send the money into the address above for that video?

FoxyAngel
05-18-2004, 07:05 AM
Hi guys!
Its been an extremely busy month. I have been shooting girls and some solo sets of my self almost everynight. I have some new girls that I know you will enjoy and then some more of our fav's here at foxyangel. now Im ready to put them up for you. sorry Im a bit late. I have been working on those DVD's as well and they are now available. just waiting on the packages and Im ready to go with them guys. It turned out to be 3 70 min DVDs. heres the awesome turnout.

FoxyAngel Home Videos 1. DVD 1. $30.00
scene 1: Cheerleader: (Foxyangel and hot jock in the Lockerroom)
scene 2: Foxy solo: (beautiful FoxyAngel jerking solo. looking very
sexy if I must say so myself)
scene 3: Sandy and Ken: (this is a hot action set of Mylady and
Ken getting it on in Foxys room)
scene 4: various: (4 some cum Fiesta...Glory hole action...Lola...
Britney solo... all amazing cum shots...

FoxyAngel Home Videos 2. DVD 2. $30.00
scene 1: Angel and Chris: (hot steamy action FoxyAngel and her
Houston Honey Christian)
scene 2: Jailhouse Rock: (tables are turned on sexy cop when
he tries to put this Foxyangel behind bars; )
scene 3: Kourtney solo: Kourtney delivers a beautiful solo
performance in this Loc****om scene.
scene 4: various jerk off fun...Britney...Ciera...Lana...Lolo... all
looking so lovely and all deliver lovely cumshots.

FoxyAngel Home Video 3. DVD 3. $30.00
scene 1: Angel and Chris: (FoxyAngel nails her Houston honey
once again in this hot steamy action scene)
scene 2: Angel and Rob: (as usual FoxyAngel has her way with
this NY muscle boy as she lays him on the bed and
makes him blow and get fucked by her big shemale
cock)
scene 3: Wendy and Geo: hot hot action between the lovely
Wendy Williams and her boytoy Geo. Girl on top action.
scene 4: Various...another hot solo j/o Lana. anal action of Lola
and her boytoy. guy on top action. hot solo of Houstons
Valerie. Santa performs oral on FoxyAngel. Wendy and
Rob action. girl on top.

the DVD's are going for $30.00 each. all 3 for $75.00

until I get them distributed by the billing company you can order them by sending check or MO to:
Sheila N Sayers...
1861 N Fed Hwy #315 Hollywood, FL 33020

all the vids will be available on new site coming soon for those that prefer to view on line.(keep you posted on that) these are my first 3 DVD.s and still have more to be put on DVD soon. I know you will find them all quite enjoyable and hope you post what you think of them. kisses

Angel