PDA

View Full Version : Who is the Webmaster

Ronnie
04-13-2004, 01:18 PM
I see no links for support or the Webmaster. I can't download a ***gle image from this site. I would like to get some answers. I have never run across a site where right clicking on an image does not work, or where the XP image toolbar does not work!!!

doanything2323
04-13-2004, 04:40 PM
this is a site scam l think no videos but the stuff you can get for free alot of promises nothing else

lilLoverMarkie
04-16-2004, 06:48 AM
Perhaps a bit of anger management is in order.

Having access to a site does not grant "license" to images.

Oh, speaking of images ... I just love Angel's hair in this one! She is so delicious.

I love you, Angel!

FoxyAngel
04-16-2004, 11:27 AM
Thanks for understanding Markie. that was a prefect way of reflecting how I feel. Having access my site does not grant "license" to my images. Im protecting my Image from getting all over the internet without my consent. Im sorry the very few others, doanything and ronnie do not feel that same way. in the past it was different I didnt protect my images and then find myself in competeting website and other places and ads such as 900 sex lines and things on that order which is highly unfair to me and without consent and acknowledgement as to who I am. I know that 99% of you guys are not the type but that 1% is what will hurt me. Im sorry that all must log on to the site to view my work as opposed to downloading them to your PC because of that 1%. If anyone has any better solutions Im so open to hearing them for Id like to do everything possible to make this an enjoyable site for all. what I also thought was unfair in the past is joining my site and downloading all my pics to your PC and canceling your memberships and gaining all my years of work and pics for the first initial entry fee. Im learning as I go here guys.
***cerely
FoxyAngel

doanything2323
04-17-2004, 03:03 PM
you can make your videos into quicktime or realplayer and have them viewed on web page only alot of sites are doing that so no download and no stealing because there are alot more then 1% of people who would steal videos if they could its sad but true

lilLoverMarkie
04-17-2004, 06:21 PM
Dearest Angel,
You are the best and most beautiful regardless of the "few" critics. I long for you to visit Orlando, and I will be here for you when you come.

Perhaps I will make it to Miami soon!

Until then!

Loving kisses!

markie

shedezy
04-29-2004, 06:56 PM
what's the big deal? you can't jerk it page by page? if it's that bad, the coding on this site is quite amateur and easily bypassable by u***g netscape or mozilla. and the "1%"...please. If that 1% bothered anyone that much, this site would have gotten a real webmaster. besides finding a copyrighted image on another site is money in the bank. holla. see ya'll in Hollywood in August.

chell
04-30-2004, 12:49 PM
I have to say that the 1% of people that are out to steal your images are most definately smart enough to print-screen or use another browser to steal the images (they do it for a living), while the "locking" code just hurts mainstream members.

If the true motive behind locking the images is to keep membership recurring just say so, if not, it just won't work.

Personally, I keep coming back for the consistently good new material each month.

;)

thx,

-Chell