PDA

View Full Version : Heading back North on Sunday...

FoxyAngel
08-12-2016, 04:32 PM
Hi Guys... I had to cut my trip to the NE last month and come back home to Fort Lauderdale but I'm going to head back up and finish my tour. I am pulling out on Sunday and hitting up Savannah GA for the first time. Any want to meet from there hmu here or email or my contact number. I am looking forward to meeting some new friends and fans there. Ad always will be posting my stops and plans here firstly. xoxo

jefc73
08-14-2016, 08:47 AM
Hey there Foxy. I really hope you cum to the Detroit/Southfield area. Would love to get my mouth on that beautiful big cock of yours again.

budge15
08-15-2016, 03:53 PM
When will you get back to South Fla, do you know?

FoxyAngel
08-15-2016, 07:20 PM
Hi Guys...jefc.. safe to say I wont be visiting Detroit/Southfield area this time... Budgey baby... Illl be back home around the 10th of sept...Miss you... I hope you have been well... kiss

FoxyAngel
08-16-2016, 03:19 PM
Hi Guys....I'll be to Philly (Center City) this Thurs August 18th available thru Sat Night the 19th....

FoxyAngel
08-20-2016, 07:02 PM
Hi Guys, I'll be to Edison NJ Sun 21st thru Tues 23rd. Then Secaucus Wed 24th and Thurs 25th. xoxo

Kyman
08-23-2016, 04:03 AM
Omg finally i could find a way to contact my favorite person ever well i broke up with my girlfriend cause she was caughting me watches ur videos and masturbat lol well it's one of my dreams to let you bang me ! Could it ever happen or i just live in dreams ?! Please help and let me achieve my desire and iam ready to come anywhere in the country from the west to east i dun care you just tell me !
Can't wait for your reply

FoxyAngel
08-24-2016, 11:23 AM
Hi Guys. Im in Secaucus Today and Tomorrow and will be moving over to Hartford Sun thru Tuesday. xoxo

Hi Kyman. Sry you got busted viewing and stroking to my films. Hope things turn out for the best with that... Well atleast you can have the real thing now.
Just let me know when and where you are looking and I will break you in properly and do you just the way you see in my vids ;)

Kyman
08-25-2016, 07:55 PM
I live in Kentucky and Iam ready anytime just let me know if your coming soon to Kentucky or to a close state to KY
I can't wait till you destroy me it's gonna be my biggest joy for lifetime !

FoxyAngel
08-29-2016, 12:24 PM
Hi Guys, I just arrived in Woburn Mass Today (Mon 29th) available thru Wednesday 31st. This is my pivot point heading back south. My next stop is Livingston NJ Thursday 1st thru Saturday 3rd. from there I will be stopping in NYC for 1st time in many years by popular demand (Time Square 41st and 10th) Sunday 4th available thru the Evening of Tuesday Sept 6th. xoxox

goodtimes
08-29-2016, 04:21 PM
Hi Foxy, it's been awhile ***ce I posted. You are the best and only shemale dream for me! Keep being happy and stay fine. Love ya'

indoet93
09-27-2016, 06:14 PM
Terima kasih untuk artikel Anda