PDA

View Full Version : Starting My Yearly Tour!!!

FoxyAngel
05-21-2016, 02:37 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm starting my yearly tour to the NE. Pulling out of Lauderdale this coming Tuesday. First stop Is always West Coast of Florida and Tampa. Im kinda planning as I go here guys. Definitely no Atlanta this year but possibly Savannah for the first time in a long while. Well... Thats all I got for you now. Keep your eyes on this thread. I'll be posting here firstly as I move along. And as always, Looking forward to seeing some familiar friends, family and fans and any other familiar faces. xoxo

Jake
05-22-2016, 01:41 AM
On my knees, awaiting Your arrival here in Boston Angel. :)

ur2hot4me
05-22-2016, 09:50 AM
Do You have time to see a loyal admirer before You leave Ft. Lauderdale?
:AngeldeviHi Guys,

I'm starting my yearly tour to the NE. Pulling out of Lauderdale this coming Tuesday. First stop Is always West Coast of Florida and Tampa. Im kinda planning as I go here guys. Definitely no Atlanta this year but possibly Savannah for the first time in a long while. Well... Thats all I got for you now. Keep your eyes on this thread. I'll be posting here firstly as I move along. And as always, Looking forward to seeing some familiar friends, family and fans and any other familiar faces. xoxo

FoxyAngel
05-24-2016, 07:28 AM
ur2hot4me, pulling got in the morning. so yes I have time today only.

Jake, Im looking forward to my time in Boston very much. usually the highlight of my tour. see you there, on your knees ;)

ciroch
05-24-2016, 11:08 AM
Think you will be swinging by Midwest or Chicago later in the trip? I have been re-visiting my time on my knees from the last time you were in Chicago, I need a lot more "practice" if you get around this area.

FoxyAngel
05-25-2016, 01:56 PM
Sry Ciroch, Wont be stopping in Chicago this time.

I am currently in....

Fort Myers 25th and 26th
Sarasota 27th and 28th
Tampa 29th - June 1st

mrfree
05-25-2016, 03:11 PM
yes, I hope I can finally get to see this beauty and kneel down, lick that dick and tongue out Foxy's beautiful butt until she is dripping wet. I think she is tall enough to use her fingers while I am kneeling in front of her, reach back & opens my hole to prepare me. Then let her piledrive me and blow a load that way all over my face.

Jake
05-26-2016, 01:49 PM
Nice to hear Boston is usually the highlight for You...Boston's
highlight is without a doubt the summer visit by the beautiful Miss Foxy Angel!

2hollywoodfl
05-27-2016, 05:50 AM
Hi Angel. Are you getting your message board private messages?

FoxyAngel
05-27-2016, 10:29 AM
mrfree... Sounds fun to me. I look forward to that. hmu 954 559 4869 when you see I'm coming to your area ;)

jake.... Ofcourse. Always. Boston s always my destination then I head back South.

2hollywood.... Sure am

ciroch
05-31-2016, 01:29 PM
Damn, wish u were coming to Chicago but understand that's a helluva trip from the east coast. I will keep an eye out where you go on trip and possibly can meet somewhere on ur destination.

You had me tearing up while gagging on your cock last time, I'm ready for another round;)

FoxyAngel
06-03-2016, 08:56 AM
Hi Guys, I'm currently in GA with family for a week before continuing my tour to the NE. My next stop is Charlotte NC. I'll be posting my exact days there very soon but its going to be a short stop over just 1 full day and a half. xoxo

FoxyAngel
06-08-2016, 08:58 AM
Hi guys, Pulling out of GA tomorrow morning. My nest stop is Charlotte NC. Ill be available there til Saturday night. as always looking forward to seeing familiar faces. xoxo

FoxyAngel
06-10-2016, 11:20 AM
Hi guys. Leaving Charlotte Sunday morning heading to Tysons Corner va available Sunday evening thru Tuesday evening. Ill be to BWI Wednesday available thru Friday night. xoxox

FoxyAngel
06-15-2016, 02:49 PM
Hi Guys. I'm currently in BWI thru staying thru Friday night. I'm off to Philly from here. I'll be staying there for an extended stay actually available there from Saturday thru Wednesday night. Philly is one of my favorite cities on the tour so I wanna make sure i make plenty of time to see some familiar fans and friends and also get out enjoy the city. I'm excited to be there soon. Kisses!

budge15
06-17-2016, 12:15 PM
Philadelphia! The home of the Philly Cheese Steak -- my number two all time favorite thing to stick in my mouth! Foxy's cock being number one, by a wide margin, of course!

Jake
06-20-2016, 09:19 AM
The anticipation of your movement northward is making it hard to get much done lately Angel!!! I am looking forward to..well, to anything and everything. I will be ready to receive whatever you have in store. :)

FoxyAngel
06-20-2016, 12:46 PM
LOL Budgey. I was wanting to feed you fore i left to tide you over til i return.
but I will be having your number two in my mouth before i pull up out of here on Thursday. Cant come to philly without indulging in one of those ;)
I worked out hard before i left so my tummy can handle ;)

Jake... Where Northward are you looking to "recieve whatever i want to give" exactly....

Im thinking thee are my Jersey stops....
Edison, Secaucus, East Rutherford and Paramus
exact dates coming soon....

Jake
06-21-2016, 06:40 AM
Mornin' Angel :)

Lucky for me I am in a city you have enjoyed in the past, beautiful Boston.

FoxyAngel
06-21-2016, 09:41 AM
Ill be staying outside boston in burlington this year. I look forward to seeing you there.

Jake
06-21-2016, 12:45 PM
Burlington..:(

It is a hike to get there, but the opportunity to see the stunning, statuesque, sensual, sublime Miss Foxy Angel is simply...well, lets just say too amazing to miss! :) See You soon!!

FoxyAngel
06-22-2016, 08:36 AM
For you NJ boys... Ive decided to hit Edison Thurs 23rd available thru Sat 25th
and then Secaucus Sun 26th thru Tues 28th. Then Ill prolly punch it on up to CT from there and hit Various other cities in NJ such as East Rutherford, Paramus and/or New Brunswick on my way back South.

Im open for suggestion guys....

trymenow88
06-23-2016, 05:25 PM
Can hardly wait to see you Monday, sweetie. :carrotdan

trymenow88
06-23-2016, 05:28 PM
East Rutherford is next to Secaucus. If you want a different location, Paramus is a good choice. Very commercialized area on the Rt. 17 area with lots of traffic going past the town. Hope that helps.

FoxyAngel
06-25-2016, 05:18 PM
Thank you. Im gonna stop in Paramus after Secaucus then punch it up to New Haven then Hartford and then either burlington or woburn (outside boston)
Ill be stopping in East Rutherford and New Brunswick on my way back down.

FoxyAngel
06-30-2016, 02:41 PM
Hi Guys. Packing up and pulling out of Paramus in the morning July !st movie over to New Haven for the weekend available til Sunday the 3rd. Have some friends Im looking for ward to seeing there as well so prolly get put and paint the town red saturday night. #excited. Then Ill be to Hartford for the 4th and 5th only. as always always look forward to seeing some familiar faces while there.
Kisses xoxox

FoxyAngel
07-03-2016, 01:18 PM
Hi guys. Ill actually be staying 15 miles outside the city of boston in wakefield arriving wednesday the 6th available thru saturday night the 9th . Hope to see my boston peeps there. xoxo

daleshar
07-04-2016, 06:40 PM
Hi Foxy,

Expect a call later morning. I'm an hour out of Hartford so hopefully you'll have an opening.

BTW, I have two openings I want you to fill too. :)

daleshar
07-05-2016, 11:37 AM
Hi Foxy,

Expect a call later morning. I'm an hour out of Hartford so hopefully you'll have an opening.

BTW, I have two openings I want you to fill too. :)

What a classy chick, great personality and really on top of her game. Thanks Foxy, Steve from MA

FoxyAngel
07-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the compliment Steve. It was nice to meet you and break you in....;)

it was very memorable as well. I look forward to next time. xoxo

ciroch
07-11-2016, 04:51 AM
Where you heading to next? Hoping I can run across you

noneyah72
07-12-2016, 07:02 PM
Hi Foxy coming through Jacksonville?

FoxyAngel
07-13-2016, 07:49 AM
I just might have to stop in there for that ;(