View Full Version : After All These Years, It's STILL the Sexiest Thing I've Ever Heard Foxy Say

matador
05-06-2016, 12:50 PM
It's been more than ten years ***ce I first discovered you on the Internet, Foxy. During that time you've pushed my buttons, you've blown me away, you've turned me upside down and inside out. I've loved every minute of it.

And after ten years, the sexiest thing I've ever heard you say -- in fact, the sexiest thing I've ever heard ANYONE say -- is still...

KNOCK KNOCK

It just brings so many images to my mind, so many fantasies. I can see myself on all fours on the bed in front of you (after spending a LOT of time on my knees in front of you, LOL). I'm on the bed, face down and ass up and you're behind me. I can't see you but I can hear you. You slap my ass hard several times on each cheek, ordering me to wiggle it for you. You're already hard as a rock and you rest your cock in the crack of my ass. I can hear you tear open the condom packet, then I can hear you pick up the lube bottle and I hear the clicks as you open and close the cap. The whole time I'm wiggling my ass.

You lean forward on my back and put your arm under my chest pulling me tight to you. You're slowly thrusting your hips against my ass, sliding your cock up and down my crack. Your mouth is an inch from my ear and you begin whispering. You don't say the words. You make ME say the words.

"Say it, Mat. Let me hear those magic words, baby."

My throat is dry. My heart is pounding. My knees are trembling and I wonder if they'll be able to hold me up. I'm more nervous than I've ever been in my life. I know what's about to happen.

But you're not going to say the words, Foxy. You're making ME say the words.

"You know you want to say it, Mat. You've thought about this moment for years and now it's here. Say it, Mat."

I shut my eyes and for the first time I realize that I'm rocking my hips in rhythm to yours, your cock still sliding up and down my ass crack. The words come out as a dry whisper.

Knock knock.

"What, Mat? I didn't hear you baby."

Knock knock. (A little louder this time, but not much. And so you start mes***g with me, Foxy.)

"Say it louder, Mat."

Knock knock.

"Louder."

Knock knock!

You sit up on your knees, Foxy and begin slapping my ass. Hard. Over and over.

"I don't believe you, Mat. Say it louder."

KNOCK KNOCK!!!

"Louder, Mat. I still don't believe you." Ass slaps. HARD ass slaps.

KNOCK KNOCK!!!!

"LOUDER, MAT! I WANT THE NEIGHBORS TO HEAR YOU!!" 20-30-50 slaps to my ass. I can feel it getting hot and red.

KNOCK KNOCK FOXY!!! KNOCK KNOCK!!! KNOCK KNOCK!!! PLEASE FOXY, PLEASE!!!

KNOCK KNOCK!!!

Silence...

And waiting...

Your touch is gone now. My knees are trembling and I find myself wiggling my ass, and backing it up, trying to find you. Face down and ass up, my hands spread my cheeks wide open for you, inviting you -- no, begging you -- to take me hard. To take me "Foxy Style" the way I've dreamed about it for so many years. And then, after several seconds that seem like hours, I feel it.

Tap...tap...tap...tap...tap...tap...tap...tap

This time it's for real. This time you mean bu***ess, Foxy. You slide your cock up and down my crack, finally pau***g at the sweet spot. Tea***g me. I can hear the smile in your voice.

"One more time, Mat. With love, this time."

My voice is just above a whisper.

Knock knock, Foxy. Please, oh please, Foxy. Knock knock.

Please.

Tap...tap...tap...tap...

-----------------------------------

And then I wake up from my dream. LOL

-----------------------------------

And now some pics to go along with the fantasy.

matador
05-06-2016, 12:51 PM
I love this one. lol

matador
05-06-2016, 12:51 PM
I love this one too.

matador
05-06-2016, 12:53 PM
Haven't we ALL dreamed of this? Boy, Foxy is really PACKIN' in this one.

matador
05-06-2016, 12:54 PM
Of course. We've all dreamed of this.

matador
05-06-2016, 12:55 PM
Yeah. When you come knocking, Foxy, I'll definitely let you in. LOL

matador
05-06-2016, 12:57 PM
Last one -- with some humor.

matador
05-06-2016, 12:58 PM
Foxy, you are the best ever.

THE

BEST

EVER

And we love you for it. Yes, we do.:heartluv:

budge15
05-09-2016, 10:43 AM
Nothing hotter than being face down, ass up on Foxy's bed. I can feel her moving around, the bed shifts, but I can't see her. Then I feel her knocking at my back door.

I know exactly what you're talking about, Matt. Just thinking about being in that position, and feeling Foxy's magnificent cock first touching my ass gently & knowing what's coming makes me whimper & get hard!

matador
05-09-2016, 07:12 PM
knowing what's coming makes me whimper & get hard!

Great way of putting it, my man. That's how I see myself, too.

Face down.
Ass up.
Anticipating.
Whimpering.
Getting hard.

Foxy, you are THE BEST!

ALEMAN12
05-13-2016, 12:58 AM
Foxy, you are the best ever.

THE

BEST

EVER