PDA

View Full Version : Can't see the videos

STLguy
04-01-2004, 05:22 AM
Angel, I am glad to see that you are putting up new videos but when I tried to open them neither one would open. Is anyone else having these problems? Is the problem on your end or mine. Any help is appreciated.

STLGUY

riggs
04-01-2004, 08:46 PM
Hi i cant see them either. They are not real videos, they are log in pages html pages. Foxy will you please post links to your real videos.

chell
04-02-2004, 11:47 AM
what actually happens is that the IBILL login page comes up instead of the videos.

This may only be for CCBILL members like me.

Thanks.

FoxyAngel
04-03-2004, 10:14 PM
hey guys
Im sorry Im having a bit of problem with the vid clips. Im working on correcting the problem. I hope to have it resolved soon. the vid clips are a peek of what will be available on DVD and on my new upcoming video site that will be updated with hot videos of myself and my hot girlfriends monthly. I will keep you posted on that project. In the meantime (after I fix the introductory 2 clips ofcourse) I am working on much more clips for your enjoyment.
Thanks for your patience. Im sure you will enjoy this section of the site as it grows as well.

Kisses
Angel

davidfsmith33
04-10-2004, 10:04 AM
My gorgeous Foxy Angel, Please tell when this site with videos will be up and when your DVD will be available?????

I Can't freaking wait!!!!!!!!!!