View Full Version : Fabulous Foxy Photos -- Part 4

matador
01-09-2016, 08:24 AM
Hope you had a great holiday season, Foxy.

I want to move on to more Fabulous Foxy Photos -- Part 4.

Because I can never get too much Foxy Angel.

These photos are from 2004. They may have been taken earlier than that but these were all posted to foxyangel.com during the 2004 calendar year.

I love all these photos, Foxy. These still make weak in the knees.

matador
01-09-2016, 08:26 AM
Here are some of Foxy playing with her hair. This first one -- WOW

Sooooo sexy.

Sooooo classy.

matador
01-09-2016, 08:27 AM
Foxy playing with that blonde hair. Tea***g us. Driving us crazy.

matador
01-09-2016, 08:28 AM
Playing with her hair. Foxy, I could look at these all day long.

matador
01-09-2016, 08:30 AM
What an attractive woman.

matador
01-09-2016, 08:31 AM
These two just drive me nuts.

matador
01-09-2016, 08:32 AM
These are from some of my favorite photo sets of yours, Foxy.

matador
01-09-2016, 08:35 AM
Even when she's being cute and funny, Foxy is still soooo sexy.

matador
01-09-2016, 08:36 AM
These are so sexy they're ridiculous.

matador
01-09-2016, 08:42 AM
Foxy, when I first discovered you on that Thanksgiving weekend ten years ago, this was one of the first photo sets of yours I saw. They made me light-headed looking at them (lol, seriously) and they still do.

I have a lot of fantasies with you, Foxy. This is one of them. You in your power bu***esswoman's suit and me as your personal assistant with you throughout the work day. I fantasize about being under your desk while you work or in front of you while you stand and talk on the phone. But in my fantasies I'm always on my knees.

(Except when I'm bent over your desk, lol.)

One of my all-time favorite Foxy Angel photo shoots.

matador
01-09-2016, 08:44 AM
Had to include this one. Usually guys are blowing Foxy, and here she is blowing a bubble. Love it. LOL

matador
01-09-2016, 09:08 AM
It's football playoff time. I just couldn't resist.

Foxy, you can be my referee any time at all. LOL

matador
01-09-2016, 09:13 AM
And Foxy, when I dream -- well, this is what I dream.

matador
01-09-2016, 09:15 AM
Aw, Foxy. I love going back and posting these. You've done some beautiful, some spectacular work in your career.

Guys, let's all celebrate Foxy Angel. The BEST EVER.

Have a great 2016, Foxy. Hope it's a wonderful year for you.

Mat

shaven_cock2001
01-18-2016, 05:12 AM
matador-
Thanks for posting additional photos of Foxy. My wife love to watch me jerk off looking at Foxy's beautiful cock telling me how much she wants to see me suck her off to completion and swallow all of her hot sperm!

shaven_cock2001
01-18-2016, 05:14 AM
Please post some more.

FoxyAngel
01-19-2016, 03:56 PM
omg. just had the flu bug kick my ass for bout week now. feeling lil better today. anywhoo.... Hi mat... My str8 lil cock sucker who belongs on his knees stuffed with my cock in his mouth.... I just love logging in here and finding new post from you. They always make me feel good and you have the very best taste in picking out pics that I like also. These are no exception. I enjoyed seeing every pic you selected. This year was one of the best years for me production wise. I had just got my studio and it was the beginning of many good sets sets and scenes for foxyangel. this is the year I went from shooting in my apt to more authentic scenes and professional work... so for this alone. Thank you for this post and reminding me of this special time in my life and career. your the best=est and I hope your new year is starting off great. xoxox

shaven...Im glad you are enjoying them also. I am flattered you and your wife are enjoying and having some good times because of my images. xoxo to you and your wife and I also hope your new year id off to a great start.

2hollywoodfl
01-22-2016, 01:29 PM
Hey Babe,

Have you ever considered writing and publishing your memoirs? Change the names and places to protect the clients. I'm sure you've had some tail, so tell! I'm sure there are plenty of wankers out there who will happily pay to read your thoughts and then dream of being in one, many, or all of your situations.

I see this as reoccurring revenue. (Doesn't that make you hot ;) )

Btw do you get your private messages from this message board?

matador
01-22-2016, 02:45 PM
Btw do you get your private messages from this message board?

I've wondered this, too.

Also, Foxy, is your email address still angel@foxyangel.com?

Wingman
01-24-2016, 02:12 AM
On the subject of some of "Foxy's Greatest Hits"... I stumbled on this set today. Not even sure I've seen it before. But boy, do Foxy's legs look good in those stockings!

2hollywoodfl
01-24-2016, 08:28 AM
Nice body in that body stocking. More please!

shaven_cock2001
01-24-2016, 11:06 AM
I wish I was that guy sucking Foxy's hard cock.

ALEMAN12
01-28-2016, 06:55 AM
Wow, another great post I like the thong pics a lot and esp. the description about the liththeadiness; sounds very familiar ;-)

FoxyAngel
01-28-2016, 10:47 AM
Sry Guys. Dunno what the problem is I'm not getting private messages. I'll have cleo look into it for me.

How are you guys? Love this thread also. I wish I could put all you on your knees in front to me and feed your hungry mouths ;)

your turn mat...your turn hollywood...your turn shaven-one...your turn aleman...your turn wingman... your turn again mat...

any other eager mouths I missed....

ALEMAN12
01-28-2016, 07:45 PM
I'm fine thx for asking and Yourself? Sounds really hot! I allways like imagening myself before you on my knees sexy-Lady! Hope I didn't forget my kneepads though! ;-)

kitarana
02-07-2016, 05:04 PM
Hey great to see you still posting here Foxy!
How are you doing? I've really missed your posts and videos. Any chance you make any new ones?