PDA

View Full Version : Kourtney's Kock

riffraff
03-22-2004, 06:59 PM
Has anyone else checked out the most recent pics of Kourtney ("Angel's Girls)? Wow, what a BIG pipe!

If you're really into size like me, check image 21 of 30 (first page, bottom-left photo) and get ready to catch your jaw before it hits the floor. Mmm, mmm, good!

But although Kourtney might be as well-hung as our special Angel, she'll never be as foxy!

FoxyAngel
03-22-2004, 07:16 PM
Glad to hear a post about Kourtney........
Kourtney was just in town. we did some hot solo and action sets of her. They will be on this month update. she looked amazing and her big cock swolled so big and let this young man have it in his hot little ass in the Dr,s office. Im sure this set will make you HOT.

Angel

wes69
03-29-2004, 02:11 PM
Kourtney does look really stunning - and big - gotta envy the guy she took in the nurse action in this update.
What a fabulous cock

FoxyAngel
04-03-2004, 10:33 PM
I have new respect for the male model in Kourtneys latest action set. He took that big cock of hers very nicely. I was Highly impressed with his talent as he took Kourtneys big cock in the Drs. office. I hope his ass feels better by now. Im sure he felt that photo shoot for another week. Go Kourtney! Love you!

Angel

john69
10-06-2004, 05:22 AM
I like kourtney's body, and cock!!!

I's VERY lovery baby!!!!

SurfBod
10-08-2004, 10:18 AM
yes, but what about her hot ass in 57, 58, and 59???