PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous February Update

FoxyAngel
02-23-2004, 09:50 AM
Hi Guys
The February update is on the way. its a fabulous update if I do say so myself. Keylee came in from NY to model for us again and I wanted her new set to get on board this update. Theres 4 more hot solo sets of myself and a few more new hot girls to add to our lovely cast of shemales. also 2 more hot action sets of myself with my hot boy toys servicing me again in my personal jail cell and the hotty that come by my hotel room to suck me off in Vegas for the cam. thats a hot set coming also.
Im aware that you guys want vids back. the video clips are coming soon as well. I will be adding them shortly after the February update.
I should have the updates edited and ready for display by wednesday. Joey (WM) usually needs a day to do his thing. so guys look forward to the february updates on thursday.
Kisses

Angel

Jimmy
02-24-2004, 11:20 AM
Thanks foxy, I can't wait. :D

yosi
02-24-2004, 12:21 PM
sounds great dear beautiful foxyangel
cannot wait to see you oraly serviced , wishing it was me :cool:

DarkElf
02-25-2004, 03:22 PM
Patiently waiting. Yum!

pepe3z
02-26-2004, 01:10 AM
Hello Angel. Thank you for the wonderful pics.

Any barefoot - full weight trampling in the future updates ?.

FoxyAngel
02-26-2004, 12:19 PM
no trampling pics on this update. Ill be sure and keep that in mind for the next one. Im pushing Joey (WM) real hard to get the updates for you guys tonight. he may need til morning. sorry guys.
Angel

racnjason2
02-27-2004, 02:00 AM
Hi, Foxy! I am new to this site, and I must say you are truly beautiful! Are you ever coming to DC,VA, MD areas? I would love to meet. I would be interested in a making a video, cam, pictures, or whatever you would need from me.

FoxyAngel
02-28-2004, 11:06 AM
Hi there... Jason?
I will be back on the road in april and do plan to get to DC for my first time. and ofcourse being born in Va and my family being there, I will surely be going home there for a bit in the mid summer. I usually like to visit home in june during my moms birthday. Thanks for the admiration and the compliment it is indeed flattering. oh, and that was way cool of you to apply your pic here with your name. you are the first besides me. I was beginning to think that it didnt work. anywho.. you look like someone Id be interested in doing some pics and vids with. any way you can send me the bigger one to get a better perspective of what you look like? Im always looking for hot male models to work with. you can send the pic to angel@foxyangel.com. if your cute as I think you are. I look forward to discus***g the particulars soon....Kisses

Angel

riffraff
02-28-2004, 02:54 PM
Angel, thanks for the great Feb. update. The pics with you wearing specs are the best. I fantaSIZEd I was I was at a job interview with you and you flashed me that big hose, then broke me in real good. Ooh, you go sooooo deep!

Jimmy
02-29-2004, 06:59 AM
The February update has been uploaded? I can still only see the last ones from January :( What's up with that?

Nurse Nick
03-04-2004, 07:57 AM
Great update Foxy. Great to see more of the lovely Athena, and Mona Leeza. A great Lana set too.

Will we be seeing any more of Sheila, Lustina, Sharia and Natassia any time soon?