PDA

View Full Version : I Wonder if Foxy Angel Knows...

matador
11-17-2015, 08:43 AM
Foxy, I've wondered these things from time to time and so I thought I'd make a list. My Top Ten list of things I wonder if you know.

Because, well, because I think you are the greatest. So here we go.

I wonder if Foxy Angel knows:

that it's been ten years ***ce I first discovered her on line. It's true, Foxy. Thanksgiving weekend of 2005. I've never been the same. LOL
that she and I have spent a lot of time together (in my mind) ***ce then. LOTS of good times, LOL
that it means A LOT to me when she answers my posts here on her forum. I'll say it again Foxy - no one is better with her fans than you are.
that she understands her fans better than any other adult star I've ever seen. You know what we like, Foxy. You know what makes us tick. I love that about you.
that "Meet Foxy Angel in Person" is on my bucket list. (Even if it's only for lunch, Foxy. LOL)
that I'm harmless. LOL Sometimes I wonder if Foxy thinks I'm some crazy stalker because I'm such a big fan of hers. Really Foxy. I'm harmless. Thought I'd better include that one.
that I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT when she teases me here on her forum and tells me to drop to my knees and suck her cock. Gets me every time.
that the sexiest thing I have ever heard a woman tell me is "mat...why don't you drop to your knees and suck my cock because I love when a straight man gags on my cock."
that of all the things I have ever heard a woman say in person or on an adult film -- the SEXIEST thing I have EVER heard is "Knock Knock". Foxy, that still blows me away. How many times have I fantasized about being bent over in front of you, feeling you tap my crack and say, "Knock, knock mat"? It still makes my head spin.
that I love being Foxy Angel's number 1 fan. I really do love it, Foxy. Thanks.

And that's my list of things I wonder if Foxy Angel knows. I may have more to add later.

I'll say it again Foxy. I think you are the greatest. You're the best ever.

FoxyAngel
11-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Mat...

1. Yes. I recall you telling me that :)
2. No. I didn't know that but I'm flattered to hear we have had some good times
in your mind. I bet you were on your knees alot ;)
3. Thats so sweet of you to say. Means alot to me too.
4. I try my best. My fans mean alot to me.
5. Awe... It would be nice to meet you as well :)
6. I know this. Never even close to thinking your the crazy stalker type. Just the opposite.
7. With that being said... Mat... "be a good boy and drop to your knees and service my cock... Immediately!!!"
8. LOL...I'm glad you like hearing because it is the truth...I do love when str8 men drop to their knees and suck my cock.
9. LMAO... Thats prolly the funniest of all :) "Knock Knock Mat..."
10. I feel you are indeed my number 1 fan.

Your admiration flatters me so much. Your participation here is very meaningful and lightens up the place. Every post from you is special and meaningful to me even if only here Im glad your part of my life

Now back down to your knees and continue servicing my cock!!!

matador
11-21-2015, 02:52 PM
Aw, thanks Foxy. And you know something? Concerning #2, yes, I'm on my knees a lot. In fact, in my dreams I've worn out about five pairs of knee pads. LOL