View Full Version : An Open Letter to Foxy Angel

matador
08-05-2015, 06:32 PM
Dear Foxy,

It's hard to believe it's been ten years ***ce we met. Well, no, we haven't ever met, actually, but to me it seems like we've met. But it's true -- in a few months it will be ten years ***ce I discovered you on line. Ten years.

Anyway, I thought I'd take a minute and write you a letter. It's something I've thought about doing for a long time but never had the time or I never felt the time was right. I'd call this a fan letter but I hope it's more than that -- especially ***ce I consider myself your Number One Fan.

I've told you this before, Foxy, about how I discovered you. How I enjoyed strapon play the couple of times I experienced it and one day in late 2005 I discovered this amazing woman -- Foxy Angel. I joined your forum in January of 2006 and from that time until early 2013 I was usually a member of your web site. Needless to say, Foxy, you blew my mind. And when you began responding to some of my posts on your forum, well, I became a fan of yours for life.

I mean, who else does that? Who else loves her fans the way you do? Who else jokes with her fans, teases her fans, who else understands her fans the way you do? No one. I've said this before and I'll say it again...

You are the best. The best ever.

You and I have emailed privately about this, Foxy, but I thought I'd give you an update. I've told you about my wife -- she's the best ever, also. The best wife ever. I've told you she had been sick for a long time and she finally passed away a little while ago. And it broke my heart. It still does. And ***ce my wife passed I've been spending a lot of time with you, Foxy. (If you know what I mean.) It's like the words in that Lionel Richie song, "I've been alone with you inside my mind. And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times..."

That sums it up very well.

Let me tell you, Foxy -- and I hope you understand this -- I wonder if you have any idea what you mean to your fans. I'm talking about guys like me. Regular, hard working guys. Good guys. Yes, straight guys. Guys you'll probably never meet in person. Guys who are hurting, too, and guys who are trying to recover from lo***g a love. I'm sure there are THOUSANDS of us guys, just like me, who love your photos and videos but who know there's a PERSON behind the web site. And we think Miss Foxy Angel is a very cool person, and we're glad you are here.

I won't keep you, Foxy, but I wanted to write this letter to you. To thank you for ten great years. To thank you for all the time we've "spent together". And to thank you for letting me be your Number One Fan.

Here's to another ten years together, Foxy. I'm looking forward to them.

With much fondness, much appreciation...and much love,

Your Number One Fan,

Mat

FoxyAngel
08-10-2015, 02:10 PM
Mat... Please pardon my delay there has been a bit of drama around here ***ce my return.

firstly. This has to be the sweetest and saddest post in one. I am sorry to hear about your wife. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am also so glad of that day in late july when you stumbled upon me. Its has been great getting to know you here over the years. You are now part of my life as well. Your post and attendance here on the forum has been entertaining, flattering, humorous and very much appreciated. It actually wouldn't be the same here without you, so I am grateful for you as well. Your are indeed my number 1 fan and I wouldn't be who I am without all of my fans so it give me great pleasure to come here and interact with all that compliment and admire my work. I look forward to the next 10 yrs as well.

also with much love fondness and appreciation to you mat...

Now drop to your knees and suck my cock ;)

matador
08-11-2015, 08:37 AM
Ah, Foxy.

Just one more reason you are the best.

Thanks.