View Full Version : Visiting Tampa May 30 thru June 3

FoxyAngel
05-28-2015, 01:40 PM
Hi Guys. I'm back to traveling and touring again. Ill be leaving Fort Lauderdale saturday May 30 stopping and available in Tampa til June 3 then heading North from there. Its always best to hit me up on my cell 954 559 4869 or email me at angel@foxyangel.com. I am looking forward to good times with familiar faces. kisses

deepthroat
05-29-2015, 05:04 AM
I can't wait to be on my knees sucking that huge cock of yours. Getting your cock so hard before you thrust your cock over and over into my tight ass. Then when you are about to cum you pull your cock out of my ass and stick it in my mouth so I can swallow every drop of your sweet cum. I can't wait to see you again hun!!! What time will you be in Tampa? Babe my ass is aching for your cock again... :):bananadan:bananadan:bananadan

FoxyAngel
05-29-2015, 08:30 AM
Ill available around 6ish in tampa thru wednesday night. I look forward to seeing you and feeding my hot creamy foxy load ;)

FoxyAngel
06-10-2015, 05:00 PM
travel upstate, Leaving Ga tomorrow morning stopping charlotte for a few days on way north. I will be traveling in the same circles as usual looking to see some familiar faces. just haven't planned out the order soon of my cities. stay tuned here. will post firstly as soon as I do ;)