View Full Version : Foxy and Friends -- Double Teams and Triple Teams

matador
05-14-2015, 11:57 AM
I think it's one of the hottest things ever when Foxy joins up with a friend or two to double team (and sometimes TRIPLE team) one of her boys. Let's take a look at some of her best scenes where she and her friends tear it up.

matador
05-14-2015, 12:02 PM
I have to start with this one. Foxy and Roxanne in "Pool Party" from September of 2006. Man do the two of them do a number on T. The only this to complain about this video is the ******* -- it was done before HD became so common. Still, it's one of Foxy's very best scenes.

T goes down on Roxy while she sits on the side of Foxy's pool. And Foxy takes T from behind. We all know how big Foxy is but, WHOA, look at Roxanne. That woman is packin' too.

The two of them High 5 and switch places.

matador
05-14-2015, 12:08 PM
I gotta add these few photos on the switch off. Just look at Roxanne. They High 5 and then Foxy just DRILLS T a few more times. And then slaps his ass to remind him who's boss. Look at the expression on his face.

And then get a load of T as he looks behind. Foxy has just pounded him and now Roxanne is getting into place. Yikes!

matador
05-14-2015, 12:11 PM
So now Roxanne takes over. She gets behind T and goes Nuclear on his ass, just machine-gunning the dude. He starts yelling and Foxy sits down on a deck chair in front of him. At first she tries to cover his mouth with her hand but that doesn't work so she stuffs her cock in his mouth.

One of Foxy's all-time best videos. She and Roxanne on a double team. Wow.

matador
05-14-2015, 12:25 PM
Foxy and Roxy team up again for a dungeon scene video in June of 2007 and again T is on the receiving end. To start off, Foxy takes his mouth while Roxanne takes his ass. Again, Foxy fills his mouth to muffle the screams coming from T.

Look at Roxanne in that first photo as she gets lubed up. That woman is PACKIN'.

matador
05-14-2015, 12:29 PM
And they switch places. Foxy penetrates T doggy-style and Roxanne takes his mouth. Love the High 5 the two of them exchange and I love the classic Foxy Angel "Thumbs Up" shot.

matador
05-14-2015, 12:30 PM
I've got some double teams with Foxy and Taylor coming up next. And even a Foxy Angel TRIPLE TEAM with Roxanne and Taylor.

ALEMAN12
05-31-2015, 11:24 AM
My fav. are the pool threesomes ***ce the other have been posted allready check out this one