View Full Version : I now have the greatest signature on this forum -- and it's no contest

matador
05-04-2015, 08:17 AM
Read what my signature says just below. Foxy's own words. Makes my head spin every time I read it. One more reason I'm such a big fan.

Foxy Angel -- the best ever.

budge15
05-04-2015, 07:23 PM
Nice! When Foxy answers the door in heels and a hardon, it's all I can do to stop myself immediately kneeling before her and taking her cock in my mouth. It seems only polite to give her a peck on the cheek and to say hello first. Then, I drop down & give her head. The only thing I may like better than dropping to my knees before Foxy is bending over for Foxy.

FoxyAngel
05-13-2015, 11:44 AM
ah. you 2 are the best. both your messages always excite me. Mat. Im glad you like your new signature. They are truly my words from me to you. it excites me as much as you to say to you :)

budge. I love greeting you at my door with a hard cock and love you blowing me immediately in the doorway before i'm off to bed toy bend you over but a kiss on the lips is always expected before you drop and serve ;)

hugs and kissess and cum loads to both your faces ;)

ALEMAN12
05-30-2015, 12:51 PM
Foxy: "but a kiss on the lips is always expected before you drop and serve ."

Wow that's just hot! And lovely in the same way Sexy-Goddess!

budge15
06-03-2015, 10:53 AM
"budge. I love greeting you at my door with a hard cock and love you blowing me immediately in the doorway"

I love it when I open your door and see you standing there with your cock all hard and ready for sucking. It usually flashes through my mind that I should give you a hug & say "hello" -- perhaps it's rude to immediately drop to my knees in your doorway and start blowing you, but I usually can't help it. I should probably show a modicum of restraint, but I never do.