View Full Version : The Golden Age of Foxy Angel -- April 2005

matador
04-27-2015, 08:11 PM
Ten years ago this month. One of the first Foxy videos I saw after I joined her site in early 2006. The Locker Room. Still one of her best.

I had never seen a woman absolutely OWN a guy's ass like this before. I became a Foxy Angel fan for life. I was hooked.

matador
04-27-2015, 08:14 PM
More from the Locker Room Video.

The way she bent him over, grabbed his shoulders so he couldn't get away, and then just POUNDED his ass, really OWNED his ass, it's still really hot.

And then she came in his mouth.

And then she closed with one of her most famous Foxy-isms about "Dedication and Determination" will get you everywhere.

Foxy Angel -- the BEST OF ALL TIME

budge15
05-02-2015, 06:47 AM
Nice! I love the way she bends him over and fucks him!

But when she is fucking me, I prefer for Foxy to fuck me missionary, so I can see her beautiful face. Plus, I love it when Foxy kisses me while she takes my ass.

FoxyAngel
05-02-2015, 09:18 AM
Hi Guys. Hi Mat. Hi Budge. I love this video very much. Its one of my favorites. Its also the first of its kind. I had just built my studio and was so enthusiastic to shoot with this stud. it was the first of many locker room scenes. Thanks for the caps and the memories guys, you guys are the best and truly my biggest fans. kisses

and budgey baby. You know i like to put most guys on their knees when banging their holes but with you I enjoy you missionary while kis***g you also ;)

and mat... your post are still the hottest of them all. Im appreciative of every one.

rover187
05-14-2015, 10:21 AM
So Miss Foxy, when can you and I make a video??:bananadan

ciroch
05-19-2015, 11:58 AM
locker room scene is hot. Got to suck your cock Foxy in Chicago and loved it! Again please!!!