View Full Version : No, Foxy didn't really say this. (Dang...)

matador
04-13-2015, 04:14 PM
Foxy didn't say this. But I wish she had...

matador
04-13-2015, 04:15 PM
Foxy didn't really say this. But I wish she had.

matador
04-13-2015, 04:17 PM
Foxy didn't really say this. But I wish she had...

matador
04-13-2015, 04:22 PM
Foxy didn't really say this. But I wish she had.

matador
04-13-2015, 07:05 PM
But I do love to hear Foxy say this...........

matador
04-13-2015, 07:06 PM
It's been a while Foxy. Just wanted to remind you how much your fans love you and miss you. Hope you've been well.

matador
11-28-2015, 04:47 PM
Hmmm. Not sure what happened here but the photos I uploaded disappeared so I posted them again.

ciroch
12-04-2015, 07:07 AM
These pics are nice as always! Wish I could've crossed paths with Foxy on her recent tour. A few years ago in Chicago I walked into her hotel room and was down on my knees sucking that nice cock right away and been looking forward to the next time. Once you've had a mouthful of Foxy cock there is no going back, hope to be sucking that cock again soon! Going to be in southern florida soon, can I send in application to be your personal cocksucker Foxy? I wont miss a day of work;)

FoxyAngel
12-05-2015, 12:11 PM
Hi Guys, Hi Mat, Hi Ciroch, Pardon my absence felt a lil under the weather when I got back home to Lauderdale. Needed some R&R then had to put up the Sexy Foxy Christmas Tree.

What a pleasant treat to log in and feel the love an admiration from my number 1 fan... You really know how to find the right words with the right pics. Love them all. Hopefully one day I can whisper some of those one words into your ear... I can picture me coming from behind grabbing your ass and in your ear I say..."I'm ready to take you now"..."I'm ready for your service"..."Let's see how much you have truly learned over the years mat..." "Now, drop to your knees, open your mouth wide..."" You know I love it when a str8 man gags on my cock..." " Now turn around arch your back, Wiggle your ass" because "knock knock" here i cum... ;)

Ciroch.. I look forward to the next time your lips are around my cock also...So hurry your butt to florida and drop down between my legs and get to work. ;)

matador
12-19-2015, 10:56 AM
I can picture me coming from behind grabbing your ass and in your ear I say..."I'm ready to take you now"..."I'm ready for your service"...

Ah Foxy, I'll be hearing those words in my mind for only, oh, about the next 20 years, LOL.

And here are some pictures of you that help me along the way.

matador
12-19-2015, 10:58 AM
"Let's see how much you have truly learned over the years mat..." "Now, drop to your knees, open your mouth wide..."" You know I love it when a str8 man gags on my cock..."

And this one also.

matador
12-19-2015, 11:00 AM
"Now turn around arch your back, Wiggle your ass" because "knock knock" here i cum... ;)

And this one is probably my favorite, LOL

matador
12-19-2015, 11:01 AM
What can I say, Foxy? When I hear you say "Knock, Knock" it makes me melt.

It's just about the sexiest thing ever.

But, LOL, you already know that.

matador
12-19-2015, 11:02 AM
Thanks, Foxy. I have a lot of fun doing these.

Hope you have a fantastic Christmas.

Mat