View Full Version : Too Quiet Here -- We Need More Photos of the Gorgeous Foxy!

budge15
04-09-2015, 06:38 AM
I've been disappointed by the lack of activity here. It used to be that I'd see new comments/stories/photos of Foxy nearly every day. It is one of the highlights of my day when I stop by here and see a new photo of Foxy or read a comment by a guy regarding his recent experience having been sodomized by Foxy.
But things have tapered off. It would be nice if we could stir up some action. I've been too bogged down at work to get up to see Foxy. Unfortunately, it takes me about an hour to get cleaned out & prepped for Foxy (enema and some time with a butt plug so she doesn't split me in two!). Then about two hours round trip plus the time (too short!) that I spend at her beautiful home. So all-in-all four hours, which is tough to swing. If only I had a pied-à-terre I could meet her near my office and I'd be able to see her a lot more. Anyway, I just haven't been able to get the time in months. Very sad.
Some of you guys must be seeing her. C'mon and spill some details! Who has gone down on Foxy recently? What happened? Did you swallow her load? Did she take your ass? What was it like?
Has anyone gotten any photos recently? I may have a selfie that Foxy sent me not too long ago, but I'm not sure she'd want me to share it. Does anyone have any new pics? I'm going to try to attach an oldie but an awesomie (not merely a goodie!) that I have to confess I jerk off to when I am horny and mis***g her.

budge15
04-09-2015, 06:42 AM
I was referring to.

budge15
04-09-2015, 07:07 AM
for some reason, the image won't load. When I have some more time, I'll see if I can figure out the problem. I was going to post a photo or two of Angel standing with her hands on her hips with her magnificent cock standing straight out. I love those kinds of photos. She is the sexiest woman in the world in those kinds of shots so far as I'm concerned. She met me at her door that way once -- naked, thigh-high boots, an erection like a steel bar and I stopped dead in my tracks and the air wooshed out of my lungs because I was so staggered by her raw stunning sexiness.

Cleo
04-10-2015, 04:24 AM
Plenty of photos and videos of Foxy plus more in her member's area. :)

matador
04-10-2015, 09:50 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure what's happening either but I've tried to upload some photos here recently and it wouldn't let me either.

Cleo, any thoughts?

Cleo
04-11-2015, 04:48 AM
ImageMagick doesn't seem to have been reinstalled after the server crash.

Putting in a tech support ticket now.

matador
04-13-2015, 01:18 PM
Kinda like these, budge?

budge15
04-13-2015, 09:33 PM
That's exactly right! Awesome photos!

Nastyboy
04-14-2015, 10:20 AM
Beautiful face, beautiful cock.....Foxy had the perfect combo
http://shemalestardb.com/cont2/29/11548_14.jpg

ALEMAN12
04-14-2015, 04:25 PM
Yeah ! great pics man! the bunny pic is just awesome.

FoxyAngel
04-15-2015, 10:52 AM
On your knees guys. I need my cock sucked immediately! I want to drop a load in all of your mouths ;)

ALEMAN12
04-15-2015, 05:13 PM
Any Time Sexy-Lady! Gotta *** kneecps first though ;-)

shaven_cock2001
04-22-2015, 09:46 AM
Foxy-
I'll drop to my knees and suck you beautiful big cock. But only if you tell me you're going to ejaculate a hot load of thick sperm down my throat for me to eat!

swman
04-26-2015, 01:10 PM
On my knees is the best position indeed...

Cleo
04-27-2015, 05:26 AM
The issue with posting pics has now been fixed. :)

shaven_cock2001
04-27-2015, 01:49 PM
Swman-
Great pictures as usual. More please.

Cleo - Thanks for fixing the posting issue.

matador
04-27-2015, 07:44 PM
Let me try out the photo feature. These are from May 2005 -- ten years ago. The Golden Age of Foxy Angel.

matador
04-27-2015, 07:45 PM
Yep. Looks like it's fixed. More from that same photo shoot.

matador
04-27-2015, 07:46 PM
Still more from the same photo shoot.

matador
04-27-2015, 07:59 PM
This really was the start of the Golden Age of Foxy Angel. Again from Spring 2005 -- ten years ago. Foxy and her bike.

matador
04-27-2015, 08:02 PM
Again from Spring 2005. Love the little peek-a-boo thing going on in the first photo.

matador
04-27-2015, 08:07 PM
"The Golden Age of Foxy Angel" I like that. I think I'll take this to a new thread.

budge15
05-01-2015, 04:38 AM
I especially like this one. Makes me want to sit in Foxy's lap!

FoxyAngel
05-02-2015, 09:27 AM
wow the "golden ages" lol . the start of my career.

mat.. you have good taste of my pics. I like ALL the ones you selected and posted here.

Miss my bike

and mat...why don't you drop to your knees and suck my cock because I love when a straight man gags on my cock ;)

ALEMAN12
05-09-2015, 07:04 AM
To bad the bike is mis***g sexy-Lady! U made some Extra hot vids & pics with and on that bike!

BTW great pic of pics Mat

budge15
05-12-2015, 06:32 PM
I sometimes sign on to eros to look at Foxy's pictures and fantasize about the next time that I see her. Last night, I signed on and happened to notice that Holly Sweet had a listing saying that she is visiting Ft. Lauderdale. I read her ad out of curiosity because I've seen some of her movies and she can be a pretty hot top. She's no Foxy, of course, but who is? Toward the bottom of her ad, I read, "Ask about my two girl session with Foxy Angel" and boy did that get my attention! I've fantasized about being with Foxy and another girl, but its always just been a fantasy. Plus, I figured, Foxy fulfills my every desire, perhaps a second girl would merely distract me from Foxy, the ultimate object of my desire. But as I thought about it, I have to admit that it was intriguing -- Holly fucking my ass while I sucked Angel's big cock.
Sometimes, it pains me to say, I go to see Foxy and her cock is just too big for my tight little ass. The only person who has fucked me in years is Foxy and I only see her periodically, so sometimes her cock is just too much for me and I have to content myself with sucking her cock till she comes in my mouth. Don't get me wrong, I love sucking her cock and I especially love swallowing her cum, but ***ce I see her less frequently than I would like, I usually want to do it all. I want to be able to replay the whole session in my mind during those long lonely nights between the times that I am with Foxy. And being able to relive in my mind her fucking my ass as well as sucking her cock is heaven. Anyway, ***ce I saw Holly's ad this morning, I've been thinking about what it would be like to be with both of them. It would certainly be easier to take Holly's cock in my ass than Foxy's. She has a nice cock, but it's not as giant as Foxy's. Perhaps if Holly fucked me for a bit, she could loosen me up and then perhaps I'd be more easily able to let Foxy have her way with me. Will this just remain a fantasy?

budge15
05-12-2015, 06:35 PM
Here she is. I think she could get a guy ready for Foxy, don't you? I mean, she's big, but Foxy ...

swman
05-13-2015, 06:16 AM
Well well a two girl session... Sucking Foxy's cock and getting fucked at the same time sounds very exciting indeed to begin with. The perfect way to loosen up your ass for Foxy's big cock and her pleasure...

FoxyAngel
05-13-2015, 11:50 AM
I concur you guys.... Im all for holly loosening up my bugeys tight lil hole for me. anything to get you wear I can rip into you like I enjoy doing. Im all for it.

jefc73
05-17-2015, 11:46 AM
Foxy I know you like straight guys gagging on your cock firsthand. lol. Cant wait till you get back up to the area again for a visit. Gonna suck on that big beautiful cock of yours till you dump your load in my mouth and on my face. Think about it a lot. :)

bocmcm
06-09-2015, 08:06 AM
Hey Foxy

are u still up for meeting guys who visit your area? love to come see u and get finally Foxy-nated x

Dante_420
06-29-2015, 11:45 AM
I would love to get on my knees an gag on your big cock :D