View Full Version : Foxy Angel shoot ideas!

budge15
02-20-2015, 06:37 PM
I was surfing the net today and came across a reference to a sit-com from the sixties that I used to watch -- F Troop, and it got me thinking. The main reason I watched the show was to see one of the characters -- Wrangler Jane. If you haven't seen the show, you can google her. She was a hot blond who wore tight buckskin. To my fevered and over-hormoned teenaged mind, she was the hottest woman ever. So I started thinking, "how hot would it be if Foxy did a photo set where she did a takeoff on Ftroop and dressed up as Wrangler Jane?" Then I got to thinking of some of my other beloved 60's and 70's shows that had women I lusted after. Can you see Foxy as Wrangler Jane?

budge15
02-20-2015, 06:40 PM
Here's another shot of her. Foxy in tight buckskin (thight enough to show her hard cock) oh my god!

budge15
02-20-2015, 06:41 PM
She's on a horse!

budge15
02-20-2015, 06:42 PM
How about Foxy as Emma Peel from The Avengers?

budge15
02-20-2015, 06:43 PM
For some reason, I can only post one photo at a time. Another Emma Peel

budge15
02-20-2015, 06:44 PM
Would you like to be stranded on a desert island with Foxy?

budge15
02-20-2015, 06:46 PM
Or "wrassling" with Foxy as Ellie Mae?

budge15
02-20-2015, 06:47 PM
Foxy'd make a sexy Ellie Mae

budge15
02-20-2015, 06:49 PM
Another shot of her

budge15
02-20-2015, 06:55 PM
But when I got a little older, I used to fantasize about June Cleever. She was the prototypical fifties housewife. Super conservative. So proper that you would think she'd never do anything dirty. Which is probably why I fantasized about her doing something totally out of character, like having dirty, dirty sex. Or putting your head underneath her dowdy housewife's dress and discovering a hard cock! Can you imagine Foxy as A 50's housewife?

budge15
02-20-2015, 07:00 PM
Okay, I saved the best for last. How about Foxy as the Thrall from "The Gamesters of Triskellian" episode of Star Trek? This episode of Star Trek fueled many fantasies of mine when I was a teenager!

budge15
02-20-2015, 07:01 PM
She was sooo friggin hot! Foxy would look awesome dressed as her!

budge15
02-20-2015, 07:02 PM
She even did a nude poster!

budge15
02-21-2015, 07:01 PM
Foxy would make a great genie.

budge15
02-21-2015, 07:03 PM
Foxy would look pretty great in one of these minis.

budge15
02-21-2015, 07:04 PM
Or This one. I'd be trying to look up her skirt.

matador
02-23-2015, 02:42 PM
Foxy would be an AMAZING Jeannie. I'm all-in for this one.

budge15
02-23-2015, 05:46 PM
Yeah, Foxy as Jeannie would be pretty hot. I could picture myself at her door, she opens the door, twitches her nose and all of a sudden, I'm naked --ass up, face down -- on her bed.

budge15
02-23-2015, 05:50 PM
How about Foxy as The Warrior Queen, who was played by Sybil Danning. Foxy actually looks a lot like her.

budge15
02-23-2015, 05:51 PM
Only, Foxy would need a longer loin cloth (for obvious reasons)!

FoxyAngel
02-27-2015, 01:55 PM
Hi budgy baby. Im back. If you want to stop over and get that ass fucked and a foxy facial ;)

Quite the post here....

Im only familiar with Mary Ann. Jeanie and Ellie Mae but all look sexy for their day. Ill have to google and get familiar with these iconic women.

You always flatter me darling. I look forward to seeing you soon. xoxo

deepthroat
02-27-2015, 05:29 PM
I am all in for giving Angel some deepthroat this weekend, that cock tastes soooooo good!

budge15
02-28-2015, 07:32 PM
Foxy -- nothing would please me more than coming up there and getting ass-fucked by you. Unfortunately, things are a bit busy at the moment, and I just don't have enough time to get up there to see you.

How about if you come down to me?

FoxyAngel
03-01-2015, 01:15 PM
sure I can budgy baby.

budge15
03-01-2015, 04:14 PM
That would be awesome! I'll send you an email.

budge15
03-05-2015, 01:37 PM
"You know, I'm really tired too, and wish I could get to bed. But I can't you see, I 've got a problem tonight. You know what it is?" Foxy asked me.

"No ma'am, I don't know... What is it?" I shyly ask.

"It seems I can't stop thinking about your tight little ass boy. " She says as she grabs for her cock. In the moonlight I can see she's already got a semi hard dick. "For the past few nights, all I've been able to think about was fucking your tight little ass. You do have a tight little ass too. Do you want to see it? Do you want to see this problem you've given your mistress?"

"Yes ma'am, I do." I can feel myself giving into her with each pas***g moment.

She unzips her jeans, reaches in and in one motion, she pulls out her semi hard dick. It still looks enormous.

"What do you think boy?" She ask stroking her cock. "Do you think you can help your mistress out with this tonight? Why don't you climb out your window and take care of this right now for me."

I have a moments hesitation, then something takes over.

"Ok mistress." I say as I begin to slide out of my window.

I land in front of her, with my back to my window. I look up and see my parents window with the tv still on. OH God, I think. My parents are still awake, I can even hear them talking. Foxy grabs my chin and turns me back to her.

"Don't you worry about them, I'm the only thing you need to worry about – your mistress, and how you're going to help her with her problem."

With her hand controlling me on the back of my neck, she guides me to my knees. Holding me there with her strong grip, she points her fully erect cock at me, tea***g me with it.

"You want to taste my dick boy? Tell mistress you want her dick."

"Mistress, give me your dick please" I let out

"I'm going to need some more enthusiasm then that boy. It'd be a shame for me to reach over and knock on your parents window. They'd open it to see you out here about to suck some dick.

Now tell mistress how bad you want this cock"

She had me again.

"Foxy please don't do that. I'll do whatever it takes. Feed me your cock ma'am, I want it all. Its all I've been dreaming of. I need your cock ma'am."

With that I opened my mouth as wide as I could inviting her in.

"Good boy" Foxy says as she guides her cock to my mouth. With both her hands, she guides my mouth over her cock. I take it in and out to the tip, slowly. I use my tongue to lick the underside of her shaft and head as she guides it in my mouth. I vary the strength of my sucking to give Foxy the best pleasure I can with my mouth. She pushes my head down harder, making me go deeper on her cock. She holds me there for a second, making my throat close around the head of her cock. With a slight moan, she pulls her cock out of my mouth a little ways, but never all the way, and then back down my throat. Each time with more pressure applied. I go a little deeper on her shaft each time, gagging more. Her cock is covered in my spit and slippery to the touch. Finally, with one more push, she shoves all of her 8 inch cock in my mouth and holds me there, with my nose pressed against her belly. My throat gags around her shaft, and she pulls her cock from my throat. As she pulls out I grab her dick and begin jerking it off, looking up at her with spit running down my chin. Her cock is as hard as I've ever felt it.

"Good job boy, now your throat is molded to Foxy's cock. We know it will fit."

"Thank you ma'am, for molding my throat for your cock." I muster.

With that I put her cock back in my throat and take her all the way down with ease. I starting going from tip to base, sucking her full length. She begins to rock her hips back and forth, and then pushes me back so my head is against the brick of the house. With that she grabs a hold of my parents window sill and starts to fuck my face. I'm scared she will touch the glass cau***g them to wake up, but I'm helplessly trapped with this cock impaling my throat over and over.

I can tell Foxy is about to cum, and I brace myself for her load in my throat. But right before she cums, she picks me up and turns me around leaning me against the house.

"You're such a dirty little boy you know that." She whispers in my ear as she rips down my boxers, expo***g my ass to her. "Your parents are feet away, but you are out here with your mistress. Sucking her cock, begging for her cock aren't you boy (Yes Ma'am I moan out). Now, I'm going to make you mine for good. You ready for that little boy. I'm going to fuck your little ass right under your parents nose".
She starts rubbing her sloppy cock between my ass checks and on my hole. I feel her running her hands over my ass, rubbing and poking my little button. She slowly slides one in, and out. Trying to loosen me up for her.

"You like that don't you boy. You wish this was my cock don't you" "

Yes ma'am that's so good but I want more." I whisper out as I back my ass into her.

With that she puts in another finger, to spread me out more.

"Oh mistress, I love your fingers in me. But I want more mistress, please" I whisper as I reach back and grab her dick.

She bends me over again, and pulls my ass out. I reach back with my hand and spread one cheek giving her access to my ass. She spits down my crack and it runs down to my hole where she rubs it in with the head of her cock.

"After tonight, you'll always be mine boy. I'm going to fuck you and breed your little hole tonight boy. I'm going to cum deep inside you" she tells me.

She reaches down and grabs my boxers, balls them up, and shoves them in my mouth.

"Better bite down on this boy"

I do as commanded and prepare to be entered.

I feel her put pressure on my ass, and slowly break through. Usually she stops and lets me adjust some, but this time she keeps pushing all the way in. The pain is there, but I don't dare ask my mistress to stop. I let her go as she pleases. She shoves her cock all the way in. I feel her balls slap against my thighs.

"Hmm.. good boy" she moans in my ear as she pulls out, just to go back in.

I'm biting and moaning on my own boxers, as her cock continues to pound my little ass.

She reaches around and grabs my cock and balls. As she's fucking me still, she leans in to whisper in my ear. my dick was getting hard in her hand as she rolled it around.

" You better not cum boy, not until I tell you it's okay. (I moan as she continues to fuck me.)

She still had my cock in her hand, jerking me off and I felt like I was going to cum soon.

"Don't you cum yet boy."

All I can do is moan as she jerks my dick and fucks me. I'm in complete bliss, taken away by this moment. I could barely take anymore. I spit the boxers out of my mouth. "Please, I want your cum in my ass. Please Foxy breed me! Shoot it deep inside me mistress please!"

She was fucking me harder now, and jerking my cock faster now. My ass was clenching tight. I was about to cum! I needed my mistress to tell me it was okay.

"Take all my cum boy. You cum now! cum Boy!"

With that, I stopped fighting and came. String of cum after string shot from my dick as my ass clenched around her dick going in and out of my ass. Foxy moaned when she drove deep inside me and I felt her cum explode onto the insides of my ass. And again, I feel Foxy breeding my tight ass. She pumps a few more times into my ass before she pulls out.

I fall to the ground in exhaustion.

"Good boy, now you are mine. Come to my house in two days at 5 PM. I have a little surprise for you. Now get inside and stay out of trouble!"

ALEMAN12
03-05-2015, 06:29 PM
Great Ideas; there is allready a film named "I dream of Queenie" about Jeannie and Majaor Nelson but I think it is def. time for a remake.