PDA

View Full Version : The 2012 Foxy Angel Video Awards

matador
01-15-2015, 12:13 AM
This is one I never got around to before but I think it would be fun to look back at the best of Foxy's last full year. Lots of different categories to recognize. I'll think about this one and dust off some ideas and see what we can come up with.

matador
01-16-2015, 11:33 PM
Here they are, the nominees for the 2012 Foxy Angel Video Awards:

Best Interview

Brook
Foxy London
Jessica Starr
Nia Leigh
Porsha Ryshell

Best Special Effects

Foxy's Pet (August)
Turkey Boy (November)
Christmas Video (December)

Best Direction

Sergeant Foxy (February)
Foxy's Pet (August)
Turkey Boy (November)

Best Screenplay

Sergeant Foxy (February)
Foxy's Pet (August)
Turkey Boy (November)

Best Costume Design

Sergeant Foxy (February)
Nurse Foxy (March)
Foxy's Pet (August)

Best Set Design

Sergeant Foxy (February)
Nurse Foxy (March)

Best Supporting Actor

Foxy's Prisoner (February)
Foxy's Pet (August)
Turkey Boy (November)
Foxy's Present (December)

Best Supporting Actress

Jaryeliz in Nurse on Duty (May)
Lexi Wade in Locker Room (January)
Taylor in Dungeon Action (October)

Best Performance by Foxy Angel

Sergeant Foxy (February)
Nurse Foxy (March)
Foxy's Pet (August)
Turkey Boy (November)

BEST VIDEO

Sergeant Foxy (February)
Nurse Foxy (March)
Foxy's Pet (August)
Turkey Boy (November)

This is gonna be good. We've secured the Dolby Theater in Hollywood as our location.........

And wait 'till you hear who's going to be our host

And of course, the event is sponsored by
*BMW, the official luxury car of foxyangel.com
*Bowflex, the officlal exercise machine of foxyangel.com
*Edge Shaving Gel, the official shaving gel of foxyangel.com
*Ferragamo Eyewear, the official eyeware of foxyangel.com

Like I said, this is gonna be GOOD!!!!

FoxyAngel
01-21-2015, 06:47 PM
LOL 2012 was a very exciting year at foxyangel.com.
Couldn't have been more pleased with "co stars and special guest" for that year.

Here are my personal award winners per category.

Best Interview goes to Brook. Enjoyed her work and company very much. very sweet girl. prolly as far as "fanship"from another Tgirl goes. its my foxy girl Brook. love her

Special effects Christmas Video. Costume, scene, theme, toys, set design
this scene has it all ;)

Best Direction by far Foxys Pet. Prolly humiliated him the most

Best Screen Play. Foxy Christmas

Best Set Design. Nurse Foxy

Best Costume design Sargeant Foxy

Best Supporting Actor. Turkey Boy. funny thing bout the name of this scene. I usually name my scenes. I accidentally gave it to our FA webmaster Cleo unnamed and she humorously decided to name it as such.

Best Supporting Actress. Taylor. Loved her performance in this scene with T.

Best Performance by FoxyAngel. LOL I think I will let you guys answer that one for me along with best video.

These are my personal opinions and preferences to the nominations
feel free to vote for yours...

"Thank you so much it was a pleasure just to be nominated" tehe ;)

and a shout out and thank you to BMW, Bowflex, Edge Shaving Gell and Ferragamo eyewear for your years of sponsorship ;)

I nominate you mat as the host of this event. you seem recall the scenes and the months of them and the design and even my quotes from my films
better than anyone even myself

Thanks Mat. this was fun. xoxox

matador
01-21-2015, 08:43 PM
The Matador Academy of Arts & Sciences
Cordially Invites You to Attend

The 2012 Foxy Angel Video Awards

Saturday, February 14

7:00pm Dolby Theater, Hollywood, CA

RSVP Black Tie, Please

matador
01-23-2015, 02:45 AM
KOURTNEY VAN WALES TO HOST FOXY ANGEL VIDEO AWARDS!
Cancels Previous Engagements to Appear

Stars Fighting for Invitations

(Hollywood, CA) -- The speculation had been mounting for weeks and the trade papers were buzzing with rumors but no one could have predicted the news would be this big. International Superstar Kourtney Van Wales will host the 2012 Foxy Angel Video Awards, scheduled for this Saturday night at the Dolby Theater in Hollywood. Foxy Angel herself made the announcement this morning at the Hollywood Press Club, in front of a room packed with reporters and a live television audience, due to the coverage of the event by all the major networks.

"I don't know how my boy Mat did it," Foxy Angel laughed, referring to her number one fan Matador, producer of this year's event, "but he always comes up with something. And this time he outdid himself. Kourtney is a dear friend and it means the world to me that she's canceled her Command Performances at the Royal Palladium in London to be here. This is such a special night for me and it just wouldn't be the same without her."

Foxy also announced the list of guest presenters for the event, finalizing the program with the news that Alec Baldwin, Reese Witherspoon, Kate Hudson and Bradley Cooper have eagerly accepted their invitations to participate. "Alec and I go way back," Foxy told the gathering, "and while I don't kiss and tell, let's just say he's got some skills on him now. And Bradley -- I call him Back Door Brad -- has outstanding potential. As for Kate and Reese, they're such cuties, and well, everyone knows we've partied a lot in the past and I'm thrilled they'll be here for the big night."

This year's event, sponsored by BMW, Bowflex, Edge Shaving Gel, and Ferragamo Eyeware, will be broadcast around the world into 37 countries and 112 languages.

FoxyAngel
01-24-2015, 06:01 PM
Yes! Good Call. Kourtney would be perfect!