PDA

View Full Version : This Month in Foxy Angel History

matador
01-13-2015, 07:14 PM
Let's take a look back at what was going on with Foxy five years ago and ten years ago this month. We'll check out what was on her web site and we'll also remember some of the comments she made on her forum. Foxy was pretty good to her fans in those months and I think it's always fun to look back.

Stay tuned.........

matador
01-13-2015, 07:22 PM
When we go back ten years to January of 2005 we find one of the best videos she ever made. It's been in my personal Top Ten Favorites for a long time and it was one of the first videos I ever saw. It rocked my world then and it still holds up beautifully today.

Midnight Stroll.

It begins with a fantasy we've all probably had. We're fast asleep and Foxy wakes us up during her midnight stroll. Her boy is sleeping while Foxy steps out of the curtains. I love the shot of her in her nightgown and what you can see. I mean, the Fox is already locked and loaded. So sexy.

Anyway. She sees her guy and immediately begins stroking herself. She lifts her gown and moves to the side of the bed. Her boy wakes up and begins kis***g her feet.

This is gonna be good.

matador
01-13-2015, 07:25 PM
Foxy likes having her feet kissed but before too long she wants her boy to get down to bu***ess. She has him get on his knees and start to work.

matador
01-13-2015, 07:27 PM
I love the way she holds his head with her hands. So sexy.

matador
01-13-2015, 07:29 PM
Aren't you glad they invented Hi-Def? The ******* of these is okay but Foxy's videos are so much better once Hi-Def is available. That's a few years down the road from January of 2005.

matador
01-13-2015, 07:31 PM
Much more to come in a little bit. We're just getting started.

shaven_cock2001
01-13-2015, 07:54 PM
Matador
Fantastic as usual. Who wouldn't want to give Foxy a blowjob and swallow her sperm!

matador
01-14-2015, 03:44 PM
So she rolls him over on his stomach and slaps his ass (LOVE when she does that, by the way). Foxy tells him,

"Mmmm. This is the reason I stopped by in the first place. You know I'm gonna fuck you. You know I'm gonna fuck you good."

She slaps his ass hard a few more times and says, "This ass is for me. It has my name written all over it."

Then she kisses his ass and tells him, "I gonna give it a little kiss before I penetrate it." All the time he's moaning into the covers of the bed.

matador
01-14-2015, 03:52 PM
Foxy gets on her knees over him, spanks his ass with her cock and says, "Oh yeah. Are you ready for my big tranny cock?" He says yes.

Then she begins fingering his ass and tells him, "I just wanna loosen you up a bit for my big cock. Mmmm. Such a nice hole."

She gets him on his hands and knees on the bed, pats his ass and tells him, "That's right, baby. Line it up for me."

matador
01-14-2015, 04:03 PM
She begins to lube his ass and when she drips it on him and he feels it for the first time he says, "ooooooh. That's cold."

And Foxy laughs and responds with one of my all-time favorite lines of hers.

"It's okay, baby. It's not gonna be cold for long."

Whew. Is that a sexy line or what? WOW.

She keeps fingering him and asks, "How does that feel?" He says it feels good. Foxy tells him, "My cock is gonna feel much better."

matador
01-14-2015, 04:16 PM
She taps her cock on the crack of his ass, teases him by rubbing it up and down along his crack -- and finally she's inside. She tells him,

"That's right, baby. Let me in. When I come a-knockin', you let me in." She starts him off slow and tells him to get comfortable. "That's it. Stick that hot little ass in the air for me. Good boy. Ooooh, your ass feels so good. Nice and tight."

He's moaning and moaning and Foxy looks at the camera and laughs and says, "I think other girls like me may have stopped by his window."

HA!

Now that she's in and he gets comfortable, Foxy opens up the throttle and begins to pound away on his ass. She only gets started picking up the pace when he tries to get away from her. His knees give out and he falls forward on his stomach.

Now, this has to be one of the funniest things I see in Foxy's videos because guys do this all the time! Where do they thing they're going? I mean, Foxy always handles this the same way -- she stays deep inside him the whole time he falls onto his stomach -- AND NOW SHE HAS HIM PINNED TO THE BED AND HE CAN'T GO ANYWHERE!!!

AND THEN SHE REALLY LETS THE BOY HAVE IT!!

matador
01-14-2015, 04:27 PM
And yes, now Foxy has him pinned to the bed. She actually sits down on his ass, driving her cock deeper inside him and now she really lets him have it. This, my friends, is "Foxy Style" all the way. It's what makes Foxy Angel the best ever. She tells him,

"Ah yeah, that's it. You take it. That's what I want you to do. You take it."

He tries to squirm away from her but he can't and Foxy keeps pounding away and tells him, "You're not going far. I want you to feel every stroke. I haven't even given you the good stuff yet."

He starts to get in rhythm with her and she begins nailing him, deeper every stroke. Yeah, he's getting the "good stuff" now. She pauses for just a second and he tries to squirm away -- again. Foxy says, "Where are you going? You're not going anywhere."

matador
01-14-2015, 04:38 PM
She rolls him on his side and keeps drilling him. Then missionary position. And then she flips him on his shoulders so it looks like he's going to shoot into his own mouth. I mean, she has the boy twisted up like a pretzel. He cums and then she shoots a load on his face -- and closes it out with a Foxy Angel kiss to all her fans.

matador
01-14-2015, 04:38 PM
And THAT was the video for January 2005 -- Ten years ago this month in Foxy Angel History.

More to come.

matador
01-14-2015, 04:41 PM
On her forum in January 2005 Foxy gives her fans all the details of her visit the AVN Awards in Las Vegas. She wrote:

---------------

Every night of the weekend I couldnt stay in. I went to 54 at MGM. we went to OPM at the Ceasar. I met few hotties at the club RA in the Luxor where we were staying. we attended a few after hours sex parties at club Seven and the Krave club. that was an exciting weekend. I met alot of hot guys that already knew who I was. that was really flattering. at 8 oclock in the morning I got a ride from seven to the hotel with 2 guys. we went up to the room and finshed off that bottle vodka Kevin had brought over. they both wanted to blow me together and the hottest dude wanted me to penetrate him, but not in front of his friend. so I took him to the bathroom and pounded his little ass. like his friend didnt know what we were doing in the bathroom. the friend wanted to fuck my ass so bad. he was trying to put it in me most of that morn. finally I told him that a no entry zone to sit in the corner and jerk off for me while I tease with my ass. as he was cumming I ran over and shot mine my favorite place. for those that do not know me that is the face. we all 3 cleansed they kissed me good bye and I had no time to sleep before off to the expo once again.

--------------

More great Foxy Forum Comments to follow.

matador
01-14-2015, 04:46 PM
In January 2010 on her forum, someone said he knew Foxy liked to give bue then he asked Foxy if she liked giving. Foxy replied,

-------------

Oh Yea! Im all for marking my territory. The face and mouth is my favorite place to shoot my load. I like to nail them til Im close then give them a taste!

I enjoy sucking cock! I would never deny that. Im actually quite skilled at it.
Never allowed anyone to cum on my face. My breast my body and my cock maybe but dont be surprised if I insist you lick me clean.

-------------

I've always found it so hot when Foxy talked about "Marking her territory." I still do.

matador
01-14-2015, 04:50 PM
Five years ago this month Foxy released another of her all-time best videos. Her "Cumpilation" of cum shots. Not much comment needed here. Just some amazing shots. Here are my screen caps. Foxy -- looking gorgeous as always -- provides the introduction.

matador
01-14-2015, 04:51 PM
More great shots.

matador
01-14-2015, 04:53 PM
And more great shots.

matador
01-14-2015, 04:55 PM
Still MORE great shots.

matador
01-14-2015, 04:57 PM
The woman is AMAZING. More great shots.

matador
01-14-2015, 05:02 PM
This one deserves its own set of shots because I LOVE this video. Foxy and T in Pool Party video along with Roxanne. But I love this because after Foxy has absolutely WORN T OUT she stands over him stroking her cock into his mouth on the edge of the pool and asks him the million dollar question --

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth? If you want me to, I'll cum in your mouth."

T nods and says umf-umf. And Foxy UNLOADS into his mouth. So much cum it runs out of his mouth and down his cheeks.

Wow.

matador
01-14-2015, 05:04 PM
Still more great shots to come. More with T.

matador
01-14-2015, 05:06 PM
Unbelievable. Still more.

matador
01-14-2015, 05:08 PM
Last ones. And then Foxy smiles, says goodbye and blows a kiss to her fans.

Nobody does it better.

matador
01-14-2015, 05:09 PM
And THAT is what happened This Month in Foxy Angel History -- five years and ten years ago this month.

Pretty cool.

shaven_cock2001
01-14-2015, 08:57 PM
OMG. I love Foxy cum shots. Fantastic posts matador!

matador
08-29-2016, 02:02 PM
Was this really a year and a half ago? Man, I freakin' LOVE Foxy's cum shots. I mean, I dream of being on my knees in front of her with my mouth open while Foxy hoses me down with her cum.

I bet we all dream of that.

swman
09-01-2016, 05:49 AM
Amazing cum shots indeed. I'd love to be on my knees too, waiting for Foxy's throbbing cock to unload lots of tasty cum in my mouth...

shaven_cock2001
09-11-2016, 06:00 AM
I too would love to have her big cock in my mouth ejaculating a huge load of hot sperm down my throat for me to eat! More Foxy cum shot pics please.

boby
09-17-2016, 10:08 PM
Just to touch and touch her ;)