View Full Version : Presenting FAN -- The Foxy Angel Network!

matador
01-09-2015, 03:14 PM
So how about if Foxy had her own TV network? We could program it something like this:

7am-9am- Foxy and Friends
Get your day started right. Mix up that protein shake or pour yourself a cup of coffee and join Foxy Angel for all the latest celebrity and entertainment news. You never know who's going to drop by for a visit!

9am-10am- Foxy-Size
Need to work off a few of those extra holiday pounds? Don't miss the exercise program everyone is talking about. It's Foxy-Size, the workout you'll never forget and you'll never want to miss. This is Foxy-Style at it's best. Sponsored by Bowflex the official workout equipment of foxyangel.com.

10am-11am- LIVE! With Foxy and Cleo
Make sure and catch the debut of this highly-anticipated celebrity interview program. It's the one all the A-List celebrities are fighting to get on the guest list. This week's lineup includes Bradley Cooper, Jon Hamm, Matthew McConaughey, Brad Pitt and Daniel Craig. Don't miss what Foxy has in store for these lucky guys. (Hint: Cleo will have her camera handy!)

11am-12noon- Taylor Style
When it comes to fashion, no one knows how to make you look your best like Taylor. Hair, makeup, shoes, this lady knows it all. She breaks the rules and makes up her own -- and the fashion world follows.

12noon-1pm- Kourtney's Kitchen
Something always smells great when this lady gets going in the kitchen. Mexican, Italian, Chinese, you name it and Kourtney will show you how. This week's guests include Cher, Dolly Parton, and Madonna.

1pm-2pm- Roxanne's Road Trip
The best night spots, the best restaurants, the best clubs, the best music. Roxanne hits the road in search of the places you don't want to miss. And the guys she meets along the way -- WHEW!

2pm-3pm- Doctor Foxy
Relationship trouble? Just can't get that man of yours to toe the line? Take him to see Doctor Foxy, the gal who wrote the book on keeping guys in line. She'll give it to him hard and straight -- and he'll never be the same!

3pm-4pm- Judge Foxy
Whatever Doctor Foxy can't fix, Judge Foxy will. This no-nonsense gal doles out the justice Foxy Style and you know you don't want to miss THAT!

4pm-5pm- Foxy Feud
Two teams of gorgeous guys duke it out for the chance to spend the weekend with Foxy. SURVEY SAYS!!!!! you'll always have a great time.

5pm-6pm- Foxy at 5
Whatever news you missed during the day, Foxy and her crew will get you caught up at 5. No one covers the news like Foxy and her team of gal reporters.

6pm-7pm- FoxyCenter
Foxy's venture into the world of sports. Baseball season? Watch Foxy cover all the high, hard ones. Football season? Foxy reviews all the tight ends and wide receivers. Basketball? Well, Foxy calls it roundball and it won't take long to find out why. Get ready for whatever long, hard season it is, with FoxyCenter.

7pm-8pm- Survivor: Foxy Angel
The cast gives entirely new meaning to Outwit, Outplay and Outlast and two teams of young muscle studs battle it out for the chance to have their own private counsel with Foxy Angel. You ain't never seen anything like this!

8pm-11pm- Foxy Classic Movies
The flagship program of the Foxy Angel Network, Foxy Classic Movies takes a look back at the best of the best. Join your host Mat as he reviews his favorite Foxy Angel movies. With insight and behind the scenes commentary from the Queen herself, Foxy Angel, this is the perfect way to end your night and guarantee sweet dreams. Who knows more about Foxy Angel than her Number One Fan? This is Mat's personal labor of love and you won't want to miss it.

If your cable or satellite provider doesn't currently offer The Foxy Angel Network -- DEMAND IT!

matador
01-09-2015, 03:16 PM
And what would a TV network be, without a logo? How about this one?

FoxyAngel
01-12-2015, 06:05 PM
Hi mat.. Welcome back. I've missed you here. You always stimulate and impress my forum here with your creative ideas. I so enjoy them very much. This would be an extremely interesting event. I think my favorite part of this day would be between 4 and 5 "Foxy Feud". I would be rocked up anticipating the winner and who would be recipient of my big hard cock for the weekend. 7 to 8 would be my 2nd. Ofcourse, my best part of the days are the sexual events. (the boys fighting for my cock) Always cocked and raring to go... up in some stud ass and unload in eager hot mouths. "Beg for what you want, Be thankful for what you get" aside from those sexy ones. I would enjoy noon time in Kourtney's Kitchen. I love when she throws down in the kitchen. No one quite cooks it up like my girl Kourtney. She always adds few pounds to me every visit. Might have to extend that foxy size from 9 to 10 to 9 to 11. Might need an extra on the bowflex which makes me horny again and brings me full circle to sexual hours
Im sure my cock would go down long enough for the rest of the events. lol Maybe ;)

I love this and I love the Logo Mat. Your awesome!

Really am glad your back.