View Full Version : A Salute to Foxy Angel!

matador
01-01-2015, 03:17 PM
I really hope she's happy
I wish her all the best
We all agree that Foxy
is better than the rest

She's always right here with us
Her videos and pics
But things have gotten desperate
Without a Foxy fix

My iPod is a-bursting
with Foxy and her girls
Her videos still shake me
And spin my head in swirls

It's two years now and running
***ce last we saw her here
It's almost like a nightmare
Did Foxy disappear?

And so we all stay watchful
We hope to see her soon
And long to view the smile
That makes the guys all swoon

I sometimes have to wonder
If Foxy is aware
Of how her fans adore her
And grieve when she's not there

But if this is the finish
If Foxy's really done
We'll dry the tears we're crying
And cheer for Number One

We'll raise a glass to Foxy
To celebrate her reign
Because we know we'll never
Be with her likes again

Ah, Foxy. I know deep down the guys here on your forum, your true fans, wish you the best. And I think we all wish you what's best for YOU. If you've retired we certainly understand. But that doesn't mean we don't miss your updates because -- truly -- no one has EVER done it like you.

And it's not even close.

Because Foxy, you understand and appreciate your fans better than anyone else. You really do understand US, your guys, your boys, your fans.

And so...

Thanks for being here and chatting with us. Thanks for 10+ years of content on your site. Thanks for your awesome sense of humor. (And thanks for all the "private moments" you've given your fans, LOL.)

Thanks for being so, so classy.

Thanks for being YOU.

And so on this January 1, 2015 we stand in your honor and raise a glass to Foxy Angel. The One and Only. The Queen Bee. The best EVER.

Most ***cerely,

Mat

FoxyAngel
01-05-2015, 03:38 PM
awe Mat..... your a very awesome dude. I really appreciate this. This is a very special poem to me and Im so flattered for your years of admiration and support from you and all my fans. Over the years you helped entertain me and the other participants on this board with your posts poems and enthusiastic gestures and humor and I will always be appreciative for that and remember you as my number 1 fan. Im not quite the poet you are but I wish you and all my fans here the best year ever and no matter what Im alway around. Thanks again for this wonderful poetic salutation. (as i said not quite the gift on words that you have...;) ) but this probably the best I ever heard :) :) :) Thank you mat Happy new year to you. xoxox