View Full Version : Foxy Angel -- The New Bond Girl

matador
11-28-2014, 06:48 PM
Seriously, now. Wouldn't Foxy make an AWESOME Bond girl in the next James Bond movie, whenever that is? She is SOOOO much better than the other Bond girls, and there have been some great ones. But Foxy has all of them beat, easily. Take a look.

Foxy vs. Eva Green as Vesper Lynd. No contest. It's Foxy all the way. And I'm just getting started.

matador
11-28-2014, 06:50 PM
How about Foxy vs. Halle Berry as Jinx Johnson. Seriously? Sorry Halle. You're not even close to Foxy.

matador
11-28-2014, 06:53 PM
Now we move on to Foxy vs. Kim Ba***ger as Domino Petachi. I'm a big fan of Kim Ba***ger but really now -- Kim going up against Foxy? Foxy shoots her down easy.

matador
11-28-2014, 06:59 PM
Then there's Foxy vs. Teri Hatcher as Paris Carver. Teri Hatcher is one heckuva great Bond Girl but she comes in second behind the Fox.

matador
11-28-2014, 07:02 PM
Or Foxy up against Sophie-Marceau as Elektra King.

Um, no contest.

matador
11-28-2014, 07:05 PM
Would you like to see Foxy competing with Rosa Pike as Miranda Frost?

Rosa sure wouldn't like it -- Foxy is the Queen among Bond Girl peasants.

matador
11-28-2014, 07:13 PM
Okay now. Foxy needs her own Bond Girl name. How about one of these:

Candy Goodthrust
Tara Manhole
Cherry Popper
Mona Littlemore
Dee Dee Gagmen
Robin Virgins
Liza Wellhung

I kind of like Candy Goodthrust but I'm open to voting. Yep, Foxy Angel would make the best Bond Girl EVER!

ALEMAN12
12-05-2014, 06:27 PM
No, offence and good point about the looks, but how in hell should James Boy catch the the bad guys if foxy bends him over and fucks his ass all the time like crazy?

deepthroat
12-06-2014, 10:19 AM
How about Foxy Goodcock??? I remember sucking her beautiful hard on for he very first time spewing hot cum down my throat. But the best time was riding that Foxy Angel in the reverse cowgirl position as her huge cock was sliding in and out of my tight ass, that was the best day of my life...Its time to ride that cock again...