PDA

View Full Version : Stockingmasked Shemales

tlover
01-07-2003, 07:03 AM
Hi beautiful Angel!
Happy to have received a prompt reply to my request for some good shoots of shemales in nylons/pantyhoses deeply fucking submissive guys. Thank you for your promise to "rape" more guys in your upcoming trip. I have one (hope not too much) weird fantasy to suggest: a guy savagely fucked by you and some other big cocked shemales with nylon stockings over the face. I think it's very very exciting for both the "rapist" and the "victim", ***ce your features are distorted but all the same visible through the nylon mask. Besides nylons are a typical feminine garment, so for me they're particularly erotic for this kind of fantasy. I'm referring to a "robbers" scenario or something like that. Of course at the end the "rapists" take the stocking masks off to let us see their beautiful, real faces. Have you ever heard about it? Or better have you ever fucked someone this way? Please let me know you opinion about my suggestion, hoping it's not considered really too weird.
Kissex,
your devoted Tlover

FoxyAngel
01-12-2003, 05:45 PM
I have seen a layout like that before. The pics were surely exciting. I will shoot it and see if I can pull it off as sexily ; )
Kisses
Angel