PDA

View Full Version : I posted a story a while back ...

budge15
06-06-2014, 09:28 AM
I was at a hotel last night, which got me thinking about that story I'd previously posted. I bought I'd repost it in hopes of encouraging others to post their Foxy related fantasies. So, without further ado, here is the first part:

It was 2:30 in the morning, and jesus was I drunk. And horny. I was in Richmond, Virginia on a bu***ess trip, and had been drinking ***ce 6:00. I was in town to call on some bankers from Sovran Trust. We'd gone to dinner at a restaurant called the Tobacco Company. As the night wore on, it became clear that this place was a big time meet (or meat) market. The bankers and I had a boozy dinner and we spent more time admiring the young ladies than we did talking bu***ess. The bankers were all older and married, so by 10:00, I was alone and on the prowl. I was staying down town at the Marriott, which was just a short walk away.

Fairly quickly, I had acquired a target -- a young blond who looked like a college student. I had only graduated from college five years before, so we had a lot in common. She was really hot, but as the night wore on, it was clear that she was not going to be coming back to my room. She was not the one night stand type. Had I not been so crushed, and so horny, I probably would have admired her character. But I was crushed and horny, so I tried to charm her despite the fact that I knew it would be fruitless. I even danced, which I never do. During the slow dances, I had a raging hard-on, which I tried not to poke her with. Well, not too hard, anyway. The blond, Ann, and I left at two and spent fifteen minutes making out in the parking lot. Then she politely, but firmly, un****led herself and drove off. I wandered back to my hotel, nur***g a pair of blue balls.

As I walked, I realized that I was out of cigarettes. Shit. Fortunately, this was Richmond, and I figured I could find cigarettes easier than back home in Manhattan. The lobby of my hotel seemed deserted, which was odd and a bit annoying. I circled the lobby looking for a cigarette machine -- this was a few years back before smoking became a hanging offense, and there were still cigarette machines in bars and hotels. I couldn't find one, and was about to give up when I spotted a security guard. And what a guard she was. Six feet tall, long blond hair, thin and atheletic. Good lord. As I approached her, she looked at me suspiciously. I tried a disarming smile, but she did not melt. "Hi, I'm a guest at the hotel, and I'm out of cigarettes. Is there a machine down here somewhere? I've had a few drinks, and I'd hate to have take my rental to find a 7-11," I said. She looked at me for a minute, before giving a sigh and saying, "follow me." She headed to the far end of the lobby, and opened a door and walked through. I followed her into a cavernous and very dark space. It was a large ballroom, and it was completely deserted. I followed her as she set off for the other side of the room, at least fifty yards away. As my eyes adjusted, I realized that there were some lights giving off a slight glow -- just enough so that we could find our way across the room.

budge15
06-06-2014, 09:29 AM
Part 2

I followed the blonde to the far side of the room, enjoying the view of her taut ass. She glanced over her shoulder to see if I was following, and caught me staring, mesmerized, at her beautiful ass. She gave a smirk, tossed her hair, and kept walking. I was feeling no pain, so it didn't occur to me to be embarrassed at having been caught ogling her. When she reached the other side, she pushed through a door and flicked on the lights. I entered and saw that it was a tastefully furnished -- everything in this hotel was taseful and understated -- men's room with a cigarette machine on the far wall. I breathed a sigh of relief, went to the machine and put my money in. As I bent over to get the cigarettes from the machine, I happened to catch a glimpse in the mirror of the blonde and realized that she was checking out my ass. "Perhaps this night won't be a complete waste," I thought to myself. And ***ce I was a pretty tipsy, I exagerated my movements for her benefit. In retrospect, I guess she must have known that I saw her. When I turned back to her, I gave her a smile and again, I got the smirk. So, thinking I'd be clever, I said to her "Mind if I use the facilities before we head back?" She smirked again and said, "go ahead, if you're man enough." Stung that she was mocking me, I took her up on her challenge. "I believe that I am" I said as I turned to the urinal, unzipped and fished out my cock. I've got a fairly large cock, and watching this woman's ass as we walked across the ballroom had gotten me half-hard. In my drink-fueled mind, I thought "wait till she sees this -- she'll be so turned on, I may just get some right here." I ended up getting more than I bargained for, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

I stood well back from the urinal, and I glanced over at her as I pissed. She was standing to my left, leaning back against the wall with her legs and arms crossed. She had a clear view of my cock. She looked down at it, then back at me and arched an eyebrow. As I put my cock away and flushed, She pushed away from the wall and sauntered toward me. "Pretty impressive," she said. "You know what that's called," she whispered as she reached toward my arm. "No, what?" I whispered back. "Lewd and lacivious exhibition" she said in a cold voice as her hand clamped onto my arm and she propelled me toward the wall. I put my arms out to keep from smacking into the wall. She grabbed me by my neck and held me against the wall. There was a mirror on the wall, and I detected a smirk on her face. I figured that she was just jerking my chain -- so to speak, but I decided to go along with it. "Are you going to arrest me" I quavered. "I haven't decided yet," she said. "First, let me check you for weapons. The first thing they teach you at the academy is to make sure your prisoner is not armed." With that, she ran her hands over my body. Slowly but surely, her hands zeroed in on my cock. My cock, which had started coming to attention when I had been staring at her ass, came to full attention when she began running her hands over me.

budge15
06-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Part 3:

She finally reached my cock and began to stroke it through my pants. "What do we have here." she said. "This feels like some kind of a concealed weapon. I'm going to have to explore this further." She undid my pants and reached in. I was still leaning up against the wall, "submitting' to her authority. I gasped as her soft hand circled my cock. She began stroking it and said "no, I don't think this is any danger to me." Meanwhile, her other hand was snaking down the back of my pants, rubbing my ass. "They trained us to take no chances with potentially dangerous criminals," she said. She released my cock and roughly pulled my pants halfway down. I started to push back from the wall, but she put her hand in the small of my back, and shoved me back. "Keep hugging the wall. You're my prisoner, and if you don't want to spend the night in the county jail, you'd better do as I say." She pulled my boxers down, and resumed stroking my cock. "Now, as I was saying, they trained us to make sure that our prisoners aren't armed. You criminals are devious when it comes to hiding weapons and contraband. Do you know one of the places they taught us to check?" she asked. I couldn't respond. The situation -- in a men's room with a beautiful woman, a little drunk, horny -- I was nearly delirious with lust. She continued to stroke me, while her other hand toyed with my ass. "Right in here, this is where the dirty little sluts hide their contraband" she murmurred as her finger touched my puckered anus. I gasped. No one had ever done that to me before. It felt so dirty, but so good. "Oooh, you like that, don't you" she said as she began pushing her finger against my asshole. I couldn't answer, but my hips, almost involuntarily began to push back. "Look at me" she snapped. My eyes opened and I stared at her in the mirror. Very deliberately, she brought her finger to her mouth and sucked it in. She stared into my eyes as she slowly pumped it in and out of her mouth several times. Very deliberately, she drew her finger out of her mouth and brought it back down to my ass. I felt pressure, but this time, because of the slippery saliva on her finger, it slid right in. Again, I gasped. Jesus, what was this woman doing to me. I'd never been so turned on in my life. She worked the first finger into my ass, and then a second. It felt incredible. And the whole time, she continued to stroke me. If it weren't for the booze, I probably would have shot my load the moment her finger entered me. Thankfully, the alcohol kept me from coming immediately. She began to work more fingers into my ass. By this point, I was pushing back against her more forcefully, fucking her fingers into my ass. She stopped stroking my cock and held me around my waist as her fingers pistoned into me. "I bet you'd like more up your ass wouldn't you?" I moaned in reply. "You're a dirty little whore, aren't you," she asked. Again, all I could do was moan. "Look at me," she insisted. I opened my eyes and looked at her in the mirror, standing behind me. She pulled her fingers out of my ass, and reached down and twisted her belt. She was wearing a police style belt with a variety of implements on it. One of the implements was a baton with a handle on it. It was probably 18 inches long. She twisted her belt around so that the baton was hanging down in front of her crotch. She grabbed my hips with both hands and drover her hips forward. I could feel her baton jammed against my ass. Looking back at her in the mirror as she pumed her hips into my ass, it looked like she was fucking me. The image was so erotic that I thought i was going to cum on the spot even though she wasn't touching my cock.

budge15
06-06-2014, 09:31 AM
Final Part:

I ground my ass back against her. As good as that big hard nightstick felt, I was mis***g the feel of her fingers jammed up my ass. "You are a horny little bitch, aren't you? Would you like me to shove this big stick up your ass?" As she said the words, a thrill ran through my body and I moaned, "yes, oh please yes!" She chuckled to herself and said "you may want it, but if I stuck this big thing up your virgin ass, you'd change your tune pretty quick. This is just too big. We need something a bit smaller." She backed away, and stuck the fingers of her right hand up my hungry ass. It felt so good, I couldn't surpress another moan. "Dirty, little, whore. Don't you wish I had a big hard cock so I could stick it in your ass?" That thought nearly sent me over the edge. I jammed my ass back onto her fingers and my asshole began to spasm at the thought of her with a cock. She chuckled again, and said "look in the mirror, bitch." I opened my eyes and looked back at her. She had the fly of her uniform pants unzipped, and -- impossibly -- I saw a big, hard cock sticking out. It was at least 8 inches long with a beautifully shaped head. It was straight as an arrow, stiff as a steel rod and pointing directly at my pul***g ass. At first I was shocked. I would never have guessed that this blonde goddess was a shemale. But then, lust overcame everything and I pushed my ass back toward her cock, urging her to impale me with it. She smiled devilishly, and said "no, no, no. If you want this, you're going to have to beg." I moaned in frustration. "Come on," she coaxed. "You're a dirty little slut. Tell me what you want. No cock for you until you tell me what you want." "Oh, god, please." I begged. "Please what?" she teased. "Please, please give it to me." "Give you what? Tell me what you want you dirty little whore. Beg for it." "Please, I begged, I need your cock." "Where," she insisted. "In my ass. I need your big cock in my dirty litte ass. I'm a slave to your cock. I need it." "That's what I wanted to hear" she gloated as she moved behind me. I could feel her cock, pushing atmy hole, penetrating me. She drove it slowly, but relentlessly into me. At first, it hurt because it was so big. But she waited until I got comfortable, then she began to rock her hips and gently fuck her cock in and out of me, a couple inches at a time. Her tempo slowly, ever so slowly increased. Eventually, she was slamming her cock into me, her hips slapping against my ass. It was all I could do to keep myself braced against the wall. Then she settled down; slowed down and started fucking me with long, slow, deep strokes. I could tell that she was getting close. Suddenly, she tensed, drove her cock into the hilt and held it there. I could feel it pul***g deep inside me and I knew that she was cumming. Cumming inside me. The thought was so intimate, so dirty and so exciting that I grabbed my cock and started to stroke it. I barely pumped it twice when I started spewing my load onto the floor.

She collapsed against me and I held her up. She remained motionless for a minute or two, then she slowly straightened and withdrew her cock from my ass. Again, an involuntary moan escaped me. I could see her give a little smile as she tucked her cock back into her uniform pants then began to straighten her blouse. I bent down and pulled my pants up. Now that it was over, I was feeling a bit bashful. She walked over to the ***k and started washing her hands. "what room are you in?" she asked. "Pardon me," I said. "You heard me. I asked you what room you're in. You're my bitch now. And I want to know where I can find my bitch if I need another fuck." I blushed deeply, and dutifully gave her my room number. This bu***ess trip was one for the record books, and I had a feeling that it was going to get even better.