View Full Version : Glory hole Foxy!

budge15
05-30-2014, 03:59 PM
Many years ago, shortly after I graduated from high school, I discovered an adult bookstore in a neighboring town. I'd go out drinking & try to pick up girls & when I failed -- which was most of the time -- I'd frequently find myself at the adult bookstore, in one of the video booths. At first, I would only get blowjobs. But eventually, I got curious about giving them. The more I thought about sucking cock, the hornier I became. Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore and one night, heart hammering with nerves, I found myself on my knees in a video booth, with my fingers summoning a cock through the hole. After that first time, I spent much more time on my knees sucking cock than standing, with my cock through the hole, receiving head.

I haven't been to a glory hole in years now, but I still fantasize about it. Particularly when I see pictures of foxy at her studio glory hole.

If foxy had walked into my local bookstore back when I first started going there & I'd had a chance to suck her cock through a glory hole, that would have been the sexual highlight of my life!

budge15
05-30-2014, 04:03 PM
Bathroom, with a glory hole. If you haven't seen it, you should try to. It is the hottest shemale video (other than Foxy videos, of course) that I've ever seen. She starts off sucking this guy's cock thru the hole:

budge15
05-30-2014, 04:04 PM
Goes next door, into the stall with the guy & makes him suck her cock.

budge15
05-30-2014, 04:09 PM
Then she fucks him. Hard! As she forces him to suck her cock and to take her cock in his ass, she takes poloroid photos of him. At the end of the video, she leaves him cuffed to the bathroom stall, half dressed, cum dripping from every hole. As she walks out of the bathroom, she runs into the guy's girlfriend, who has just arrived & Danielle hands the girl the photos of her boyfriend sucking cock & getting fucked. Soooo hot!

budge15
05-30-2014, 04:10 PM
The only change I could think of that would've made that movie better would have been if Foxy was in it! I fantasize constantly about running into Angel at an adult bookstore & going down on her & getting fucked by her in a booth!

ALEMAN12
06-13-2014, 05:33 PM
If you meet foxy in an adult bookstore, don't forget your Kneepads ;)