View Full Version : I'd love to get this t-shirt for Foxy

budge15
02-27-2014, 07:59 PM
This is Toni Tease. I'm sure I've seen better photos of her in this shirt, but I can't seem to find one. Anyway, I think that Foxy would look great in a tee like this!

budge15
02-28-2014, 07:21 PM
Here's another shot of Toni. I like the shirt she's wearing in this one as well. If there was one that had the word "Foxy's" before the word "Dick," it would be a good shirt for me!

ALEMAN12
03-27-2014, 06:20 AM
"Nice" shirts and content of course. Yeah they would look awesome on foxy (whatever she would be doing right now)

shaven_cock2001
03-31-2014, 05:28 PM
Or "whoever she would be doing right now! ;-)

budge15
04-03-2014, 08:23 AM
Or "whoever she would be doing right now! ;-)

Hopefully me -- very soon!

FoxyAngel
04-04-2014, 01:32 PM
I look forward to seeing you soon budge

shaven_cock2001
04-07-2014, 06:06 PM
Budge15-
I hope you swallow her sperm. Let us know!

studmuffin305
04-08-2014, 09:37 PM
can I have a taste too foxy? I keep dreaming of another chance my goddess

budge15
04-16-2014, 12:59 PM
Budge15-
I hope you swallow her sperm. Let us know!

I did indeed swallow Foxy's sperm. She met me at the door in a tight and very short dress. Her semi-hard (and magnificent) cock hanging below the hemline. Soon enough I was doing my best to deep throat her. Sadly, it seems like it's been too long ***ce the last time I blew her, because I had a tough time swallowing it all. Even sadder, when she tried to fuck me, I wasn't up to the challenge of taking her cock. I did continue to service her orally and she finished by jerking her cock over my face until she blew her load. Her cum went everywhere, but I got as much in my mouth as I could. It was delicious. I then returned the favor by jerking off onto her lovely chest as she teased me & talked about fulfilling one of my hottest fantasies. All-in-all, an experience of a lifetime!

studmuffin305
04-16-2014, 09:47 PM
I did indeed swallow Foxy's sperm. She met me at the door in a tight and very short dress. Her semi-hard (and magnificent) cock hanging below the hemline. Soon enough I was doing my best to deep throat her. Sadly, it seems like it's been too long ***ce the last time I blew her, because I had a tough time swallowing it all. Even sadder, when she tried to fuck me, I wasn't up to the challenge of taking her cock. I did continue to service her orally and she finished by jerking her cock over my face until she blew her load. Her cum went everywhere, but I got as much in my mouth as I could. It was delicious. I then returned the favor by jerking off onto her lovely chest as she teased me & talked about fulfilling one of my hottest fantasies. All-in-all, an experience of a lifetime!

i am so jealous. i can only dream

FoxyAngel
04-17-2014, 12:15 PM
yes budge. It was quite enjoyable. Had a blast myself (literally). Hopefully it wont be so long before next time. I need to open you up again ;)

shaven_cock2001
04-20-2014, 02:06 PM
Fantastic. Would love to hear more of Foxy stories!

budge15
04-20-2014, 05:49 PM
Fantastic. Would love to hear more of Foxy stories!

Well, in that case, I'll make an effort to see Foxy more, to suck her cock more and to get bent over by her more. It'll be a chore, but I'm willing to make the effort so I can relate more stories to you guys.

I've been fantasizing about my next visit. I'd love to spend about a half an hour making out with Angel on her bed while being loosened up and prepared for her with a butt plug. Once ready, I dream about her taking me bareback. The thought if her bare cock buried in my ass excites me like nothing else!

budge15
04-26-2014, 09:58 PM
Well, in that case, I'll make an effort to see Foxy more, to suck her cock more and to get bent over by her more. It'll be a chore, but I'm willing to make the effort so I can relate more stories to you guys.

I've been fantasizing about my next visit. I'd love to spend about a half an hour making out with Angel on her bed while being loosened up and prepared for her with a butt plug. Once ready, I dream about her taking me bareback. The thought if her bare cock buried in my ass excites me like nothing else!

This is what it would look like. Sort of. Foxy's cock is bigger. And hopefully, I'd be sufficiently prepared by the time she jammed her raw cock into me that I wouldn't be making an "ow, that hurts" face.

budge15
04-30-2014, 04:53 PM
Actually, I can't decide which way I'd like it best. I just know that I dream about Foxy's raw cock sliding deep inside me!

2hollywoodfl
05-09-2014, 02:25 PM
Hey Foxy. Are you going to do any tours in the near future? I miss hearing about your trips and adventures.