View Full Version : What has happened to our dear Foxy Angel???

deepthroat
10-30-2013, 05:22 PM
We miss our beautiful Foxy Angel, I wonder when she is cumming back to South Florida...:carrotdan

Cleo
10-31-2013, 08:51 PM
We miss our beautiful Foxy Angel, I wonder when she is cumming back to South Florida...:carrotdan
She lives in South Florida about four miles from me.

Not sure why she is ignoring her board or pretty much everything. She is still updating her site. I know this because she gives me the updates each week to put up.

Frustrated :-/

FoxyAngel
11-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Hi Deepthroat, Mat and Cleo...Everything is OK. Doing great here. I check in regularly to reply to post. Has been quiet lately. Ofcourse...Ill be back to S FL. That is where home is... I will be there soon. xoxo

deepthroat
11-11-2013, 07:52 PM
I can't wait to get that big cock in my mouth again and swallowing that huge load...

shaven_cock2001
11-12-2013, 06:24 PM
deepthroat-
Would love to hear more the next time you perform fellatio on Foxy's cock and swallow her hot sperm when she ejaculates. Details please!!!

areyu2
11-26-2013, 11:15 PM
I am wondering what is going on with this web site and with Foxy. I have been a loyal follower of Foxy ***ce 2001 when she was producing original sets and vids of her pounding the asses of her hot boy toys left, right, and centre. Now, we are only getting "borrowed" updates of videos that I have seen on other websites. This site used to be my favorite site because of the originality of the pics and vids and because of the hotness of Foxy and her guys and the amazingly sexiness of her fucking the hell out of them. We haven't seen anything original in almost a year. A year!

Either she produces more original stuff or I'm going to download her hot sets and never sign up again. We can all love her cock (which I do) but enough is enough. I'm not shelling out any more bucks if she doesn't update with her own original stuff.