PDA

View Full Version : FoxyAngel Christmas Action Video 2012

FoxyAngel
12-23-2012, 06:38 PM
FoxyAngel Gets An Slave Elf For Christmas

It seems that Foxy once again gets her favorite fuck toy, her very own Elf.

Not sure which one enjoys this more though... Foxy or the mischievous Elf that becomes her personal cum dumpster!

Now we know why Santa's Elfs are always smiling and where they get their magical powers from.

http://foxyangel.com/mailings/20121221/index.html

FoxyAngel
12-29-2012, 07:31 PM
Hi guys! Im back in Fort Lauderdale from Christmas Holiday. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

yea. He was pretty good. Thought he did a good job. Had only been fucked once. I've got to work on his oral skills before I use him again. You know it takes depth to keep the foxy cock rocked up. Your right Not quite as much ass as I like. but he's got potential for another scene. I did think his abs were super hot. nice eyes too.

Ill knock knock on his back door again!

2hollywoodfl
12-30-2012, 05:36 PM
And here all my life I've had somewhat of a bubble butt that always made me feel self-conscience. I just realized who I should have enticed and entertained with my booty. I'd love to tease and flirt with Angel's desire and prime her for action on my back lot. My goal? To provide Angel with the best, fullest, and complete orgasm she's ever had.

- Merry Christmas! -

Footsniffer
01-02-2013, 01:43 PM
Foxy,

Happy New Year :joker: to you! I have to tell you 2012 was a GREAT year for me because I got to meet you:heartluv:! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that 2013 will be even better because I'll get to see you :luving: again.

Last week I was in Orlando for a little vacation and the weather was terrible, if I wasn't with family, I would have drove to Ft Lauderdale to visit you. Anywhere you are it's always hot :natur: !

Anyway again Happy New Year!

Your,
Footsniffer
:adore::heartluv::spermm::wanking: