View Full Version : Happy Holidays

shaven_cock2001
12-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday! :)

FoxyAngel
12-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Thank you so much and Happy Holidays to you and your wife. xoxo

2hollywoodfl
12-15-2012, 03:35 PM
Has Foxy put her Christmas list on the board for followers to review and fill?

Footsniffer
12-18-2012, 11:35 AM
Foxy & Group,

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Foxy New Year. I will be away from my computer starting Friday so I'm getting this out now.

Also I don't want to be Debbie Downer but please keep in your prayers and thoughts, the families of the school children who were so senselessly murdered in CT. To me there is nothing lower than a person who would harm innocent children, and this was worse than anything I could ever imagine. Those poor families will never look at Christmas the same again. Think about the fact they must have already had gifts they bought, packages being delivered, plans made with family and friends; and now they have to try and sort through all of that, AND the loss of their innocent angels. Please pray for them to recover!

I'm sorry but it just tears me up to think how sad, and STUPID, this whole thing was. I wish monsters like this were brave enough just to put the gun in their mouth and leave the rest of us out of it. I don’t care about the gun laws, the psychological profiling, the problems with his family or problems in his head. Never, Never, Never harm a child!

Foxy, I really am sorry to post this but I feel strongly that it is something that needs to be said.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year….and Peace on Earth, to all of you and your family and your friends!

Footsniffer

FoxyAngel
12-18-2012, 08:39 PM
No... This is a great and needed post....

I am still absolutely disgusted and dumbfounded over this. It is the most horrible thing I have ever heard and my prayers are also are with the families of the children who lost their lives. You are so right...It is the lowest of the low. I just cant imagine how someone can do something so horrific.

FoxyAngel
12-24-2012, 09:50 PM
Thank you Matador for the the best wishes and holiday bles***gs. I wish the same to you and your loved ones.

I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope your holiday is filled with love hope and joy with good family and friends.

Best wishes always. xoxo

and ofcourse... Peace on Earth!!!!