View Full Version : Foot Photos

Footsniffer
12-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Foxy,

I spent a lot of time this weekend looking for foot photos to use in my profile. I found three and believe me it's like trying to find gold or diamonds. I just had a thought, maybe I'll name your feet, Gold and Diamonds??? Here are the shots, and I cropped them to try and get the best view.

I'm undecided if any of them are worthy of you or if I should change my photo at all, what do you think???

I like #1 because it also shows your fantastic legs and cock. I like #2 because it also shows that cute ass I can't wait to get my tongue in. But #3 is by far the purest photo of the soles of your feet. It is just so hard (pun intended)???? What to do, what to do, what to do???

If we get together this summer, I may have to take some special close up photos of your feet for my profile?

Footsniffer
:adore::heartluv::spermm::wanking:

FYI, I was right, your feet are cute as hell, I could play with them all day!!!

FoxyAngel
12-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Sure you can take some personal pictures of my feet when we meet again.

I like the 1st pic the best. feet and cock is the best.

Number 2 is my second fav. I like them in the order you have them

Im glad you found them.

Footsniffer
12-13-2012, 01:35 PM
Matador,

You The Man!!! I don't know how to capture screen shots and I only recently joined Foxy's Goddess site, so my sole search has been slow. Thank you!

Footsniffer

Footsniffer
12-13-2012, 04:37 PM
Foxy,

Check it out:heartluv::heartluv:!!! Until I can get my own, custom, really nice photo of your feet:luving:. I'll use the photo you suggested. Thank you for your input!

Your,
Footsniffer
:adore::heartluv::spermm::wanking:

FoxyAngel
12-14-2012, 08:01 PM
I love it!!!