View Full Version : A Foxy Fantasy

Footsniffer
12-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Forum Members,

Foxy has been very busy working hard (and we all know this Lady can get hard) for our entertainment, so I thought I would write and post a fantasy story to hold you over until she gets her work done.

This story, naturally stars Foxy, but it is also a tribute to her past work and in honor of all the things Matador has done, I tired to include some of his stuff as well. I hope you all enjoy!

A HOT NIGHT IN BUFFALO

It was 7:00 on a Thursday and I was sitting in a hotel bar rethinking my career choices. It was Buffalo, NY in July; it was hot and humid; and it was my fourth night in a row in a different hotel. I was rethinking my career choices because I knew this was going to be my schedule for the next 6 months to a year. It was bad enough I was working 60 hours; 6 days a week; but on top of that my nights were spent hotel hopping. I was beginning to think being a Zone Manager was a young man’s game. I was crabby, sweaty, bored, and sick of the heat wave, when my day started to brighten up.

She walked into the bar like she was walking down a runway. Tall, Lethal, Blonde, and Beautiful!

She was wearing a little red dress that fit like a glove. I'm not sure how to describe it; it was like a long tank top, it had thin straps at the shoulders and a swooping front neck line. It was form fitted and I could tell she had a fantastic set of tits. They were large, firm and stood out nice and proud. Her waist was slim and at her hips it curved into a perfectly shaped ass. Her dress ended at mid thigh, her legs were encased in sheer, black stockings, and she had 4", red, ankle high, boots on her feet. Her entrance lit up the whole room. There were only a few of us in the bar, but all eyes were on her. This was some entrance!!!

She sat three stools away from me and ordered a drink. I gave her a slight nod, as a way to welcome her. We sat in silence for a few minutes, while I tried to sneak an occasional glance I her direction. I didn't want to stare but she was so gorgeous it was impossible not to look her way. The killer was her long, long legs! When she sat down, she was showing off the most perfectly formed pair of legs I'd ever seen, and when she crossed her legs, her dress rode a little higher, and exposed even more of her thigh.

"Boy, it's like being on the sun around here," she said "does it ever cool down?"

I laughed and said, "Yeah, in February when the snow is 6 feet high!" She chuckled at that and then introduced herself, saying her name was Angel. I told her my name was Joe, and we started to chat.

"What are you doing in town Joe?" She asked. I explained my job and my constant traveling, and said "just another night, in another hotel, in another town!"

"How about you, how did you end up here?" I asked, only to happy to be sharing a few moments with her.

"Pretty much the same as you" she replied, "my job keeps me traveling too. But, I do get to meet some interesting people along the way."

Angel and I sat and talked about many different topics, and the time was flying by. After about an hour, I asked her if she would like to join me for dinner. She said, "Sure, why not? I'm not scheduled to meet any clients now anyway." I paid the bar tab and I told her, I knew a great steakhouse that was about 2 blocks away. I asked, “Do you want me to drive or do you want to walk?” She said it was a nice night and ***ce she was from South Florida, she didn’t mind the heat. “Let’s walk!” she replied.

So we went to dinner and talked more, it seemed like in a period of a couple of hours we discussed everything from interests, hobbies, movies, and music, to family and even politics. After we finished our dinner and we were finishing our second bottle of wine, we started to talk casually about sex or sex related topics.

"Do you have any special fetishes or fantasies?" Angel asked.

I took a minute to decide if, and how, I wanted to answer this question. I figured what the hell...honesty is the best policy! "Well I hope you don't think it odd," I began "but I have a thing for legs and feet. I am a true legman, but I really do get turned on by a pair of sexy feet. One of the first things I noticed when you walked into the hotel bar was that you have fantastic legs. They are long, shapely and firm; they aren't overly muscular but they have great tone. I also wondered what your feet looked like, and I'm sure they are cute as hell!"

"Wow!" Angel replied, "I guess you do have a leg and foot fetish. I've met a few guys who also are into that and I think it is a fairly common fetish. If you think about movies and television, that fetish has often been presented."

"I also tend to be a bit submissive and I like a woman who is more sensually dominant. I think my foot fetish stems from my submissive nature." I added. I'm not sure why I kept telling Angel all of this but it just kept coming out, and the fact she didn’t go running and screaming seemed like a good sign.

"You know, I tend to be more dominant, so I think we could be very compatible." she said, “We may have to see just where we can go with this?"

I paid the tab and we started our walk back to the hotel. "Have you ever met a transsexual?" Angel asked. I told her I hadn't and I said I really couldn't imagine that a guy could truly look, and be, feminine. "Hmmm, I don't know," she said "I think you'd be surprised. If you did meet a TS woman, who really looked like a woman, what do you think you would do?"

I looked at her as I was thinking about what she had asked. I had never really given it much thought before so my answer really came right out of the blue. "I don't know? I guess it would depend on how attracted I was to the person, and how I felt at the moment“, I went on to say, "I'm not even sure I would know what to do."

Angel took my hand and whispered in my ear, "I find it interesting that you are open to the idea, maybe someday you'll be in a position to see where it goes?" We continued to hold hands as we casually strolled back to the hotel.

continued in next post:

Footsniffer
12-01-2012, 11:57 AM
"I have a bottle of wine in my room, would you like to join me for a night cap?" She asked. How could I say no, all I could think about was how much I wanted to see her naked. I was hoping she was offering more than her wine. As we rode up the elevator I had so many thoughts going through my mind

"I wonder if her toes are painted."

"What color could they be?"

"Does she have a toe ring?"

"Does she have a sexy arch and a slim foot?"

"Is she wearing a thong or panties?"

"Does she even have undies on?"

"Are those pantyhose or stockings?" and the biggest question of all,

“Would she let me make love to her?”

I followed Angel as she opened the door to her room and for the first time that night I saw the backs of her legs. My God, she was wearing back seamed stockings with ***an heels. I sucked in a quick breath at the sight and I think I may have even sighed a bit because Angel turned around right away and pinned me to the door. She put her hand between my legs and rubbed my crotch as she kissed me hard on the mouth. She opened her mouth and slid her tongue into mine as she continued to rub my crotch. “Do you like my hosiery?” she said, when she ended her kiss. I was in such a state that I had kind of lost my voice and I shook my head yes as a little whimper escaped my lips.

“Come in,” Angel said to me as she sat on the end of the bed. “Kneel down and remove my boots, I think I’d like to start with you giving me a foot massage!”

I slipped of her first boot and I immediately got the scent of her foot. I then removed the second boot and the scent got so much stronger. I was worried she might change her mind if she caught the scent of her feet and I knew I had to do something to keep that from happening. I picked up her feet and in an effort to show my appreciation of her, and to quell any thoughts she might have that her foot odor was too strong, I buried my face into the bottoms of her feet with my nose placed right into the cleave of her toes.

“Mmmmm” I sighed, “I adore the scent of your feet. It’s better than the world’s most expensive perfume. If only man could figure out a way to bottle this scent? Mmmmm”. She looked down at me and with a coy little smile said, “Thank You!”

I then kissed both of her feet and began to give her the massage she asked for. The stockings were reinforced over the entire bottom, up over her toes and then up the back of her ankles. They felt so soft and smooth in my hands, I could only think they had to be 100% nylon. As I continued her foot massage I was breathing deeply because I wanted to enjoy her scent. Angel knew what to do, as I was massaging one foot, she placed the other over my now hard cock and was rubbing it up and down.

“Why don’t you kiss my feet again” she asked, “that felt really good and something tells me I can count on it getting better?” So I picked up her feet placed them in front of my lips, and kissed and licked the entire bottom of her feet. The combined feel of her nylons, scent, and taste of her feet had my head spinning wildly out of control.

Angel could tell she had me right where she wanted me. “I think you better take all your clothes off. I think I’ll really enjoy watching you do this while you are naked and vulnerable. Hurry, I don’t want you to lose the tempo. My feet need your attention.”

I stood, stripped, and got back on my knees at her feet. I worshipped her like the Goddess that she was. Angel then stood up and turned around in front of me, putting me at eye level to the back of her thighs and I could see the seam disappear up her dress.

“Start at my toes and kiss and lick your way up that seam.” Angel ordered me. “Take your time and go nice and slow. I want you to worship that seam from my toes up as far as it goes!” She lifted her foot off the floor and I took it in my hands, and did as she said. I was so excited at doing this for her there was no way I was going to rush. After I cleared the heel of her first foot she switched feet and I worshipped the seam on her other foot. I went back and forth, from one leg to the other, as I worked my way up her legs.

When I got to mid thigh and to the bottom of her dress, Angel pulled her dress, up to her hips, expo***g a perfectly spherically shaped ass. Her nylons turned out to be pantyhose and the seams, went up across her cheeks all the way to the waist band, and she wasn’t wearing anything under them! There I was looking up from her thighs, as those seams disappeared over the curve of her ass. I thought “Oh this is going to be a fun trip!”

As I approached the center of her right cheek, Angel moved slightly and pushed the crevice of her ass right into my face. She held the back of my head tight to her crack as she slid her ass up and down on my tongue. “That’s it my little puppy, lick my ass real good for me. Later maybe I’ll take these pantyhose off and you can tongue fuck my rosebud until I orgasm. You’d like to lick my asshole wouldn’t you, puppy?” She moved my head up and down, almost controlling my agreement to her question. Angel then let go of my head and I finished my journey up to her waist band.

“Well let me turn around so you can work your way back down.” She said. She then turned and as I started to lean in; there encased in her sheer pantyhose, was a huge, rock hard cock!

“Oh did I forget to tell you I was a TS lady?” she asked. “I’m sorry, but the good news is now we’ll both get to see how you handle this. Do you want to get dressed and leave, or do you want to play some more?”

I looked at her cock, then looked up at her beautiful smiling face, then looked back at her cock again. Before I had a chance to think too much, I decided and I leaned in and ran my tongue up the 8’ length of her nylon covered cock. I looked up at Angel, she smiled and said, “When I walked in the bar, I was looking for someone to entertain but I wasn’t sure it would be you. Then at dinner I thought, I hope he is willing. Then on the walk back when I asked you about transsexuals, I knew it was over. Before this night had ended, I planned to have you sucking my cock! I’m going to teach you how to satisfy a “special woman” and I know you’ll do it. I watched as you sucked my toes and thought, Oh this boy is going to take to cock, like a baby to the tit. You’re going to suck me off and maybe you’ll be given a great prize. You’re going to like it, and you’ll know it came from Foxy Angel!”

I knew she was right because while she was saying all of this I continued to lick her cock and balls, as I stared into her eyes. She was right I wanted to suck her cock! She was right I wanted to make her happy! She was right I wanted her to fill my mouth! At the same time I was also a little scared, could I really do this? Could I suck a cock? Could I make her happy?

Angel smiled at me and told me to lie on the bed, “Every girl should be packing one of these.” She said, “Your fun is about to begin!” I got onto the bed and Angel walked over to the chair and pulled her dress over her head and tossed it on the chair. The dress didn't lie, she had a fantastic body. She was standing there in nothing but her pantyhose and the view was overwhelming. She walked over to the bed, slid her pantyhose off, dropped them on the floor, and climbed on top of me.

"Now it's time for you to learn how to suck cock!" she said, as she aimed her big, cut, cock head right at my mouth. "Open up baby, here's your dessert."

I opened my mouth, still completely amazed that a woman this gorgeous was sticking her dick in my mouth. It just didn't seem possible, but I didn't care. All I knew was that I was very attracted to her and whatever I had to do, to make her happy, I would. Her cock slid all the way in and Angel was kneeling above me with her hands on the wall. Then she began rocking back and forth, fucking my mouth like I was some street corner hooker. She moaned and increased her pace slightly.

"Oh yeah baby, that really feels good. Suck it like it’s my big toe; just like you were doing before. Oh yeah, that's it, suck my cock! Look up at me, baby. Let me see those pretty brown eyes." Her words were like those of a cheerleader, everything she said made me want to serve her even more. I was her little puppy; her little cock sucker; and we both knew it. I kept thinking am I doing this right or is she just playing it up? She kept telling how to service her; how to keep from gagging on this massive member; how and when to lick her shaft; her head; her balls. Angel was in complete control and all I could do was hope that I was giving her pleasure.

She was fucking my mouth for about 15 minutes when she stopped and said, "I want you on your knees in front of me! I want to fuck your mouth even harder. The more I do, the more you’ll learn. Hell maybe even you’ll enjoy it?" So I got off the bed and knelt on the floor.

still more to come:

Footsniffer
12-01-2012, 11:59 AM
"Shit!" Angle said, "I don't have a condom. I'm not sure you really want me to cum in your mouth so maybe we better stop?" Angel could tell by the look in my eyes that I didn't want that to happen. I didn’t have a condom either and I was afraid she was going to ask me to leave.

"I know" she said, as she bent down and picked up her pantyhose. "These will work fine!"

She slid her cock into the sheer, smooth, silky, hosiery, and pushed her cock back into my mouth. "I think that will keep me from cumming in your mouth." Angel held the pantyhose tight at the base of her dick, so that they didn’t wrinkle as I was suck on her cock. The silky feel was a new added dimension, which seemed to excite me even further. I wondered if this had anything to do with my foot fetish, or was it just the fact I was on my knees in front of this beautiful lady?

I sucked her for another 10 minutes and all of the sudden she tensed up, and froze. She completely stopped moving and let out a loud moan, just as the first volley of cum erupted from the head of her cock. Of course we both knew the pantyhose weren't going to keep me from getting a mouth full; that was just Angel having some fun. She filled my mouth with her cum, and I swallowed every drop. At the end I was sucking as hard as I could because I wanted to make sure nothing was left in her pantyhose.

Angel then pulled her cock from my mouth and used part of the pantyhose to wipe my lips. "Someone is quite the cock sucker." she proclaimed. "I guess all that toe sucking taught you how to do it?"

I knelt in front of Angel catching my breath and trying to wrap my mind around what I had just done. I sucked cock! Why? What did this mean? I swallowed a big load of cum! Did this mean I was gay? But this was a beautiful woman! This wasn't a man!

Angel had begun to calm down and she must have been able to tell by my face that I was confused. She ran her hands into my hair and grabbed my head. She pulled my face right back into her now soft cock and balls. “Baby, I think you should play with yourself,” she said, as she lifted one of her feet and rubbed my balls.

“Didn’t you enjoy sucking my cock? I’ll bet you want to do it again? You know some guys just need to be led a little to find out what they truly want.” Angel was still holding my head and she was rubbing my face all over her soft, sticky, cock. She had smeared the rest of her leaking cum all over my cheeks, lips and chin; while I continued to jerk off. “You like this don’t you puppy? You want your chance to cum, right?” she asked, again u***g her hands to shake my head up and down.

In a few minutes I knew I was on the edge; my dick was rock hard and I could feel the cum boiling in my balls, ready to burst. At that moment I open my mouth and took Angel’s soft cock again. Angel let out a little moan of approval at the exact moment my load began to fly. I shot drop after drop out of my dick, and I kept suckling Angel’s soft cock. I swirled my tongue all around and tried to lick up any cum that was still left there, as the last drops of my own cum fell to the floor. My knees were weak, and I was almost ready to pass out, but I still held Angel’s cock in my mouth. I wasn’t sucking it I was just keeping it there because I didn’t want to give it up.

Angel took a little step back and looked down at me, “You’ve made quite a mess down there somebody is going to have to clean it up.” I looked down and saw her feet, ankles, and calves had cum drops all over them. I looked back up at Angel and she said,”Well?”

I leaned all the way down to floor and began to lick the top of Angel’s feet. I cleaned both feet then worked my way up her ankles and calves to get the mess I made cleaned up. Angel would turn one leg then the other to show me spots that I missed. She made sure everything was gone.

“That looks good” she said as she did her inspection, “now kiss my cock and balls to thank them for the gift they gave you.” I got back up straight on my knees and when I went to lean in to do as she told me, the first thing I noticed was her cock was hard again. I couldn’t believe how quickly she had recovered and was ready for action! I kissed both of her balls and then the head of her cock.

“Now let’s see how well your ass can handle me!” she said with a little smile. “It’s time to turn you into a real slut. When I’m done with you, you’ll be back looking for a TS Lady to let you suck her cock or pound your ass!” she cooed. I was still kneeling on the floor contemplating what I had just done, as Angel walked behind me to get to the dresser. How did she get hard so fast? Did she really cum in my mouth, or was I dreaming that?

Angel softly kicked me in the ass with her foot and said, "Get up on the bed on your knees. It's time to lose your virginity."

I got onto the bed and turned to see Angel; she had put on a condom and was smearing some kind of lube on her big cock. "Put your head flat on the mattress so your ass is up high and open." she said. Then she filled my ass crack with lube.

She slapped her cock on my ass cheek and said, "Knock, knock, open up I'm coming in!" Then she laughed a little as she rubbed the head of her cock between my cheeks and stopped it right at my asshole. "Here we go baby!" she said as she began to push into me.

There was a burning pain, as her big, cut head filled my asshole. "Ughhhh," I moaned in pain but Angel kept on leaning into me. The pain was tremendous and I was sure she had her whole cock in me just as she said, "Well you took the first inch, only seven more to go! Relax, arch your back, and take a deep breath. Are you ready for this big tranny cock?"

“You like that don’t you?” Angel asked, “Do you want more? Say yes, and I’ll fuck you like the cheap tramp that we both know you are!”

As Angel continued to work her cock in my ass, I thought I would pass out from the pain, but slowly inch after inch was going up my ass. Once I had taken the whole length of Angel's cock, she stopped and gave me a minute to relax. Angel then started to pull back out and then push back in. Slowly, methodically, the in and out motion went on until Angel felt my ass was fully opened.

"Now I can fuck the hell out of you" Angel announced, "time to see if you are a really cock whore? Long, slow, deep strokes; just the way I like it."

She picked up her pace and started to really get into it. My face was sliding back and forth on the mattress with every thrust, and Angel was really having at it. She was slapping my ass and telling me to ride that big cock, as her speed went faster. I was bouncing on the bed from the amount of force Angel used on each inward assault.

“Say Fuck me harder, Angel!” she demanded, “Louder. What? I can't hear you.”

For the next ten minutes I was her little whore. Angel was going at it so hard that at one point she put her foot on the bed next to my knee so she could really pound me hard. “You’re getting some skills on you, baby.” Angel chuckled.

At some point the pain had stopped, and I actually began to rock with her. I was beginning to enjoy having her cock slide in and out of my ass. A couple of times Angel pulled all the way out, just so she could jam it back in, and I wanted her to!

Finally Angel pulled out and said "Spin around and lay on your back with you head on the edge." She then ripped off the condom and stuffed her cock in my mouth. "Suck it bitch!" she ordered, “You didn't think I was going to take it easy on you because you’re a virgin, did you?”

I did as I was told and in a few minutes Angel asked, “Do you want me to cum in your mouth? If you want me to, I'll cum in your mouth?”

“Yes PLEASE!” I replied, and the next thing I knew I was swallowing Angel's second load of cum!

As I was getting dressed to go back to my room Angel and I compared our travel schedule, and we realized we would be in the same city, on the same night, three nights in the next five weeks. We exchanged contact information and made plans to meet up.

Angel then rolled up her pantyhose and stuffed them into my shirt pocket. She hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Take these as a reminder, so you'll be excited when you see me again." Her voice was soft and sweet, and her warm breath on my ear was intoxicating.

still more to come:

Footsniffer
12-01-2012, 12:03 PM
"I want you to wear these and think about me! I want you to jerk off in them thinking about tonight. Then I want you to suck your cum through them just like you did for me. The next time we're together, I want to pull you pants down and see these on you, and I'll be looking to see how many white cum stains you gave in tribute to me? Dedication and determination will get you everywhere, and when we meet again I will completely and totally make you MINE!"

As I staggered back to my room with the pantyhose still stuffed in my shirt pocket, in a daze and slightly disoriented I had some many thoughts screaming in my head……..Joe what the hell did you just do, are you crazy? How was it possible this gorgeous woman had a cock? When you first saw her dick wrapped in these pantyhose, why didn’t you leave? Why did you kiss it? When she pulled it out and put it to your mouth, why did you open up and take it? Why did you suck a cock? You’re a cocksucker! Not only that but you let her cum in your mouth….and you swallowed it all? Not once but twice; three times if you count the load you licked off her legs!

As I entered my room I removed her pantyhose form my pocket and held them up to my nose and the most important thought of all occurred to me. In 2 weeks I’m going to see Angel again in Boston, and I can’t wait! I wore her pantyhose to bed that night and felt a stirring in them right through to morning.

Well I hope you all enjoyed this story and Foxy, I hope you think this was worthy of you?

Your,
Footsniffer
:adore::heartluv::spermm::wanking:

Footsniffer
12-02-2012, 08:55 AM
Matador,

Thanks for the inspiration! I started to write this story and then I was going through some of your stuff and decided to pirate your stuff into it. It's kind of a tribute to Foxy and what she brings out in each of us.

Footsniffer

FoxyAngel
12-03-2012, 09:02 PM
You guys are so funny...

but that Angel... What an aggressive spoiled dominant freak girl she is... lol...I admire her style... I loved the way she takes charge.

Sniffer... You also got some writing skills on you. I loved your story very much... covering my cock with pantyhose and stuffing it in your mouth thought that was especially hot. May have to do that in one of my vids. I loved when I said.. “now kiss my cock and balls to thank them for the gift they gave you. loved that line. Liked how at the end I sent you home with my panty hose and insisted you wear them and jerk in them and present them to me our next time together...You def had some hot liners there you cock slut.. I enjoyed this story very much...When I see you again. We should play this one out for sure... I liked it that much!

So... When you guys quote me in my vids.... Jokingly I reply here in the forum... did I say that? You know...ofcourse I remember...
but honestly... In my POV Video...."Every girl should be packing one of these" Did I really say that?

Footsniffer
12-04-2012, 08:16 AM
Foxy,

FYI, I'm working on a story line for chapter 3, do you have any requests? The whole pantyhose thing is part of my foot fetish and I just think women in stockings and pantyhose are so sexy! I'm going to start the next chapter with the pantyhose, but I have no idea yet where it's going??? I let my mind take me where it wants.

Also I have had a lot of requests from the Fet Life site asking if you are real and how someone could meet you, I've directed them to Eros, your site, and your profile in Fet Life; maybe you'll make some new friends. Just don't forget your old one!

Your,
Footsniffer

Footsniffer
12-05-2012, 08:22 AM
Foxy,

I wanted to comment on your glowing review of my story. First, I have to say seeing you in pantyhose or stockings, live and in person, would be a dream come true. Second, the idea of sucking your cock through your hosiery really does sound like a fun idea to me. As long as I still get my gift at the end, I am 100% on board with the idea! Oh, and I will kiss your cock and balls as a way to thank you (If that is what you ask, that is what you shall have!).

Lastly, I love the fact that you are so open to ideas, fantasy, kinks, and wild and crazy fun! You have got to be the most exciting person I have ever met in my life!

Your,
Footsniffer

FoxyAngel
12-06-2012, 07:44 PM
Awesome screen caps... funny but awesome. Don't hate em!

Alright. well... I will have to shoot more POV stuff. Didn't hear much feed back from this one Never knew. Even if it just you,... It was well worth it and will gladly do it again.

Thanks Mat... Love this post

FS... I see more FA and FS time in our future and Im looking forward to them... You appreciate and pamper my feet the best. Next time Im going to keep you on them for much longer.

Footsniffer
12-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Foxy,

I love:heartluv::heartluv::heartluv::heartluv: that idea:idea:. My mouth is there for you any where you want it. I heard in one of your interviews you like being rimmed :lipps:, you say the word and I'll have my tongue dancing over that sweet rose :Bundamole.

Your,
Footsniffer

FoxyAngel
12-07-2012, 01:37 PM
I loved being rimmed for long time... I will insist!

bendis
12-16-2012, 03:08 PM
That story.... those pictures..... HOT

bigirish
12-19-2012, 11:01 PM
Yep. You say it early in the video as you sit on the back of your couch. Here are some screen caps.
you look so hot foxy:bananadan