View Full Version : Meeting with Foxy

Footsniffer
11-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Folks,

I was lucky enough to have a meeting with Foxy during her tour and I told her I'd like to share it with all of you. She agreed so here is my story. Because it is a long story I have to post it in 2 parts. Hedre is part 1 and part 2 will be the second post on this thread!

MY LUCKY DAY

The other day I happened to be brow***g the Eros website and I almost fell off my chair! FOXY ANGEL WAS GOING TO BE IN ALBANY! I could not believe this was possible; Albany is a small town and we rarely get any major TS Ladies visiting this area. To see Foxy’s name just seemed like it couldn’t be true. I quickly typed an e-mail to her, just to ask if it was true and would she be available to meet. In less than an hour I got my reply and my heart skipped a beat!

Not only was Foxy Angel visiting Albany, but she remembered me from chats her and I had on her forum a few years ago. I was so excited I instantly called to see if I could meet with her. Foxy gave me a time and again she asked if I was the “Footsniffer” from her forum, I told her I was and I said for 3-4 years I’ve been dreaming about meeting her. She told me she wanted to meet me too based on the posts from the forum.

So Friday at 2:30 I showed up at her door. When I was inside the room, I was as nervous as you can imagine and when I turned to see her I was completely enthralled with the vision before me. Foxy was even more beautiful than any picture I had ever seen of her. She was tall and statuesque; her face was more radiant than I could have possibly imagined; her eyes were deep and piercing; her smile was warm and inviting; and her body was flawless. Before me stood a Goddess! A Goddess that reviled anyone from Greek or Roman mythology; she was perfect! Cleopatra, Venus, Helen of Troy, were merely women compared to Foxy!

She was wearing a green and black trimmed, matching bra and panty set that told me everything I needed to know. Oh, except the part about her enormous cock; that was tucked neatly away and no one could have ever guessed what was hidden in her tiny panties. I was dying to drop to my knees and remove her panties so I could take her in my mouth, but I didn’t want her to think poorly of me. So I sat down and just started to talk to her.

I’m sure Foxy knew I was nervous because she was so engaging that in no time at all I was relaxed and enjoying our chat. We talked for about 15 minutes and I felt like I was sitting with an old friend. We discussed a variety of topics, none of which were sexual in any way. Then Foxy asked me if I wanted to get comfortable.

I stood up and took off all my clothes and she told me to sit at the bottom of the bed. Then she came up close to me and stood between my legs and wrapped her arms around me. “Worship me.”, she whispered to me and I began to kiss her chest and stomach. Foxy moaned and a few times she shivered, like I had found her secret spot. Now I’m sure it was the room temperature because someone as sensual as her, could not possible shiver from the touch of someone like me. I worked my way up and was kis***g and licking her cleavage between her lovely, large, soft breasts. Foxy then lowered her bra and put one of her nipples right on my lips. I was still having such a hard time believing “I was sucking Foxy Angel’s tits”. Most guys would give anything to be where I was, sucking her tits, rubbing her legs, squeezing her ass, and having her so close.

I sucked both of her tits and just continued to kiss her; up and down her chest and stomach and at the same time I kept rubbing her perfect ass and the front of her panties. I’ve seen the photos, I know how big her cock is, but still her panties were flat and smooth. For a moment I wondered if she had gone and had the surgery to complete her transformation. I was hoping that wasn’t the case because I really needed to suck her cock.

As I was kis***g her on her hips, Foxy turned and offered me her ass to worship and I did as I was guided. Her panties were very low and the top of her ass was right in front to of my lips. I kissed the top of both cheeks and slid my tongue slightly down her crack. I kept licking the top of her ass as she slid her panties down offering me the little brown rose, she knew I wanted. Foxy put her foot on the bed leaned forward and pushed her tight, sweet, ass right onto my lips. I open her cheeks and buried my face as deep as I could into her warm, inviting ass. I knew Foxy would never allow me to enter her with my cock, but I felt it was much more important to worship her with my lips and tongue. This is a Goddess, and she deserves men worshipping her. My mind was lost on how lucky I had gotten, here I was burying my tongue in the perfectly shaped ass of the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life. I was hoping that she was enjoying my tongue because I never wanted this moment to end.

Footsniffer
11-05-2012, 04:39 PM
PART 2:

Foxy moved her foot back down to the floor and started to stand up straighter, and I was a little heartbroken thinking she was done with me, and then just like earlier she started to turn her hips and I was kis***g my way back around. Only now, Foxy had lowered her panties and there before my face was her perfect, cut, cock. It was soft and pink, and it was about the cutest thing I could imagine. Foxy held it out to me with one hand and put her other hand behind my head and gently pushed my face towards her. She didn’t have to say a word I knew what she wanted me to do, and it was my honor to do it. I opened my mouth; she leaned forward and gently slid her cock in. I felt like I was having an out of body experience. I could almost see myself sitting on the end of her bed, leaning into her, while she held my head tight to her body. I’ve run this scene in my head 100’s of times ***ce then and every time it is so sensual and exciting. I loved being her little cocksucker; I was hoping that my mouth could turn her soft, little, dick into the massive, rock hard, cock I had seen in all those photos. On that afternoon it was my “job”, to make sure she enjoyed her trip to Albany. I had to make sure that everything went perfect, if there was ever going to be a chance that she come back. My mouth HAD to give her joy!

I licked her big, full balls all the way to wear the bottom of her ass starts; I tickled under the head of her cock with my tongue; I licked her entire cock from the base all the way up to the tip, and even poked my tongue in the little hole hoping for a delicious drop of pre-cum. But Foxy had other ideas, every time she would push her cock back in my mouth. She wanted a serious blow job and she wanted me to give it to her. She wasn’t fooling around she wanted her cock sucked……end of story! I’m not exactly sure when things changed, but I knew I was no longer in charge, Foxy was. It wasn’t me sucking her cock anymore; it was now her fucking my mouth.

“I might as well get comfortable while you’re doing this”, she said to me and then she sat at the top of the bed, with her legs wide open. I got up and crawled onto the bed between her legs, just looking at this wonderful specimen. She was truly an Angel, and there I was between her legs enjoying the beauty she radiated. Foxy was holding her cock out to me again, only this time I noticed it was now hard. It was what I had seen in all those photos; it was long, thick, with a big purple head staring at me. As I went back down on her I thought “I’m never going to be able to handle this. It’s just too fucking big!”

“C’mon Baby, I need more!” she said to me and she put her hand on the top of my head and pushed me down on her fleshy pole. I was gagging and choking trying to satisfy her but I didn’t want to stop. Every now and then, I had to just to catch my breath, but after a minute I had her back in my mouth and all the way down my throat. Foxy was rotating her hips a little along with the motion of my heading bobbing up and down on her tasty cock. We really started to develop a little rhythm between us, but I was still struggling with her size. I was learning to take a little bit more but I had to hold part of her in my hands and kind of jerk her off at the same time as I was sucking her.

I was really enjoying all of this and then Foxy tilted a little bit onto her hips and she began to fuck my mouth. Rapidly things changed, Foxy let out a soft moan and I thought I tasted a little pre-cum in my mouth. Then without warning she pushed her dick all the way in and held it there, as the first volley of cum hit my tongue. A second, third and fourth all followed and soon my mouth was flooded with the nectar of a Goddess. I did it; I gave her an orgasm; I got my reward; the sweetest cum a man could ask for!

Foxy held still with her cock in my mouth while she came down from her orgasm, and having felt this way myself in the past, I knew she just wanted to leave it there until the sensitivity passed. When she regained her composure, Foxy took her cock out of my mouth, grabbed it down at the base and squeezed it as she stroked it up. I watched as a tiny drop of cum oozed out of her cockhead and got bigger. When her hand had moved all the way up her cock and the drop of cum was now very large and dripping down her head, she looked me right in the eyes and said, “Well don’t you think you should finish it up?” She didn’t have to ask me twice, I leaned down and licked every bit off her cock and her fingers.

When I finished cleaning, Foxy said “Well what about you?” So I reminded her of my foot fetish and I asked her if I could worship her feet. She stretched her mile long legs in my direction and said “Sure!” I undid her strappy 5 inch shoes off her feet and I knelt on the side of the bed. I looked down at her perfectly pedicured toes and just starting kis***g her feet all over. ***ce I was already naked, I held her feet close to my mouth with one hand and I played with my dick with the other. Her feet had a very slight scent of leather and sweat, and I breathed it in and let it go right to my brain. I think I would have gotten hard just from that, I almost didn’t even need to touch myself. I kissed the soles of her feet and ran my tongue from her heel to the tips of her toes. I sucked each and every one of her 10 toes in my mouth one at a time and then placed her whole foot in my mouth as well. I licked between her toes savoring the flavor, texture, scent and warmth of her feet. It was fantastic!

“Would you let me cum on your feet?” I asked, “I’ll even lick it all up if you need me to.” She said that was no problem. Foxy then laid on her stomach, with her knees bent and her feet up in the air. I stood behind her and placed my cock on the soles of her feet, while I was looking at her gorgeous ass. I rubbed my cock on her feet and told her, how perfect her ass was and how much I wanted to just eat her ass. Looking at her legs and ass; rubbing my cock on her feet; I was so excited that I just felt my knees buckle and I exploded all over her soles. It seemed like 10 minutes went by before I stopped dripping and I could stand up straight again.

Foxy looked back over her shoulder at me and said, “What happened to the licking it up part? Now that you had your orgasm, don’t think you can just walk away.” I kind of laughed and said I would never do that, then I got back down on my knees at her feet and started licking. In the beginning I think I was spreading cum all over her feet instead of licking it off, but that was OK because I wasn’t going to stop until every drop was gone. After 10 minutes I had licked every square inch of her feet and all my cum was gone. “Don’t move,” I said “let me get a washcloth and finish.” I went in the bathroom and came back with a warm washcloth and a towel and completely washed and dried her beautiful feet.

So there you have it that was My Lucky Day!

Footsniffer
11-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Matador,

Thank you! My post was completely, 100% inspired by Foxy. We should be thanking her for the inspiration. It took me 2 weeks to get my feelings into words, and I'm still not sure I fully got it all.

I can not say enough about what a great person she is and what a good time she gave to me. I can't wait to meet her again, and if I do, I will gladly share it with all of you.

Footsniffer

FoxyAngel
11-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Awesome! It is so hot to remember our time together in writing. It was like re living it. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together as well. I look forward to round 2 with you. I'll have to visit Albany during the derby as you suggested. That sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks for posting this story of you and I our time together. It was awesome!