View Full Version : What are your favorite Foxy Angel stories?

ALEMAN12
09-20-2012, 11:43 AM
First of all I'd like to say great job to everyone who had a part in writing and those hot stories? (I esp. like the "guid book" so to speak, who to suck the cock of our favorit shemalegoddess, in the proper way!)

I like esp. the stories, that wouldn't be so easilly to realise in real life, but I guess thats a major aspekt of fantasy, allthough I'd be Interested to hear your opinions for posabilities to somehow make a video and a foto shoot about it! In a good way by not lo***g to much of the story in the production!

ALEMAN12
09-20-2012, 11:49 AM
By the way my most favorite stories would be: The Bachelor Party andThe balcony Interlude!
The balcony interlude because of the public humilation and odly the rather §romantic" start of the story and well I guess the bachelor party speaks for itself allthought it could be difficult to give so many creampies to different people in a shot and to direct a "bigger" croud accordingly. Oh! and not to forget of course the T-Girl Rodeo! I had to laugh realy "hard" about that one if you know what I mean