View Full Version : Creampies Foxy

jimbo42
07-02-2012, 10:16 AM
Hi Gorgeous Would you ever do a video fucking a guy in the ass as only you could do and shoot a load of your sweet cum up his ass till it runs out i think that would be really hot ultimate humiliation really lets him now that he's foxys bitch

FoxyAngel
07-02-2012, 12:53 PM
I like this...but He has to be one Special Sexy guy for me to deposit my load into his ass.

jimbo42
07-02-2012, 01:02 PM
I like this...but He has to be one Special Sexy guy for me to deposit my load into his ass.

Man I would give anything for you to fuck y brains out shoot your load inside me a dream cum true

captainblue
07-04-2012, 02:19 AM
i would only want Foxy to fuck me bareback. What is the point otherwise its not like im going to get pregnant... in my ass.

jimbo42
07-04-2012, 08:58 AM
i would only want Foxy to fuck me bareback. What is the point otherwise its not like im going to get pregnant... in my ass.

Same hereI would never ever never want Nothing but Gorgeous FoXy fucking me balls deep with her perfect girlcock bareback hard as she can exploading her sweet load in my ass and do it over and over again :heartluv:

FoxyAngel
07-04-2012, 01:00 PM
You guys are turning me on!

jimbo42
07-04-2012, 01:17 PM
You guys are turning me on!

You turn me on the second I think bout you or see your drop dead gorgeous body and gorgeous face. i bet that big beautiful throbbing girlcock isv getting so hard just thinking about throwing me on the bed tearing my clothes off slamming your gorgeous girlcock up in my big virgin ass and fucking me bareback hard balls deep pulling my hair slapping my ass harder and harder exploading load after delicious load of your cum in my ass making me your whore I want your cun to fill up my virgin ass:heartluv:

captainblue
07-05-2012, 02:28 AM
You turn me on the second I think bout you or see your drop dead gorgeous body and gorgeous face. i bet that big beautiful throbbing girlcock isv getting so hard just thinking about throwing me on the bed tearing my clothes off slamming your gorgeous girlcock up in my big virgin ass and fucking me bareback hard balls deep pulling my hair slapping my ass harder and harder exploading load after delicious load of your cum in my ass making me your whore I want your cun to fill up my virgin ass:heartluv:

This is exactly what i want!

jimbo42
07-05-2012, 07:43 AM
This is exactly what i want!

Well Capt your cool guyn but Im not sharing the hottest sexiest most gorgeousc babe with nobody im gonna be her creampie whore omg that is making me o fucking hormy for Foxy huge sexy throbbing girlcock deep in my ass pounding me sensless bareback filling me with her sweetsweet girlcum and fucking me harder and harder slapping my ass pulling my hair making me scream in exstacy with each stroke and filling me up repeatedly mmmmmmmmmm :heartluv:

FoxyAngel
07-05-2012, 02:50 PM
I got enough Cream-Pies for you all ;)

jimbo42
07-05-2012, 03:17 PM

Gret I just like to get mine first :) cause you make me so fuckin horny as soon as i see ya i wanna suck that big gorgeous cock till its gagging me and you throstfuck me then you say bend over bitch that ass is mine and you shove it all up inside me and pound it thusting like a wild animal so hard we fall ioff the bed onto the floor where your huge rock hard girlcock pins me to the floor and you fuck me like a jackhammer exploding cum and jackhammerring my ass again till you expode your was over and over till my ass is full mmmmmmmmmmm

gottahaveonion
07-12-2012, 09:51 PM

sharing is caring !!!

Iluvcock
07-14-2012, 12:49 PM
How does one get so lucky to get your sweetness deposited in his ass. Ill have to beg you for it next time I see you, Foxy.

budge15
07-17-2012, 05:11 PM
Foxy deposited her load in my mouth a week or two ago, and it was awesome.

But I have to admit, the thought of Foxy fucking my ass with her bare cock and shooting her load up my ass has gotten me so hard that I won't be able to wait to go home & jerk off. I'm going to have to lock my office door and jerk off into my wastebasket.

FoxyAngel
07-18-2012, 10:44 AM
gotta...I love to share my load to 2 eager mouths ;)

Iluv... Begging is a good start ;)

Budge it was nice seeing you last week. Enjoyed shooting my load down your throat... The thought of going bare up your ass and depositing my load excites me as well ;)

budge15
07-19-2012, 01:19 PM
Oh God! The thought of your big bare cock buried in my ass has my cock hard as a steel bar and my asshole quivering & puckering. That is so fucking hot! I want you inside me so bad!

Iluvcock
07-19-2012, 08:58 PM
I will beg you when I see you next for sure, well maybe I will swallow you again.... decisions, decisions....LOL

kensterling
07-26-2012, 01:36 PM
How can I get on the list to get creampied by Angel? Would be awesome to feel her hot love juice pumping into my ass :)

deepthroat
08-13-2012, 12:33 AM
foxy, loved getting a load deposited down my throat while you were in Tampa. All this talk of creampie has me intrigued, can you give me creampie soon???? :wanking:

budge15
08-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Wow, I made the mistake of peru***g Foxy's chitchat and retreading this thread yesterday around lunch time. I haven't been able to get any work done ***ce. All I can do is sit at my desk and fantasize about Foxy barebacking me. Today, I've also been daydreaming about foxy barbacking me in a video booth at an adult bookstore not too far from Foxy's pad. Can you imagine walking into and adult bookstore with the goddess Foxy -- wearing thigh high black boots and a hot, super tight, super short dress? Walking by all the dudes standing outside the video arcade, they watch with envy as Foxy directs me into a booth. And I imagine them clustered around the door of the booth, listening as Foxy first instructs me to get her hard, and then as she pushes me up against the wall of the booth and gives me a serious bareback ass fucking. Then the walk of shame afterwards as I stumble out of the booth and then the store knowing that everyone is watching me and that they all know Foxy just made me her bitch!

FoxyAngel
08-23-2012, 05:11 PM
I love it! I would do it. Love to see your walk of shame. that excite me most.

ALEMAN12
09-20-2012, 09:29 AM
I love it! I would do it. Love to see your walk of shame. that excite me most.

Just great Foxy! I really like your "mean" attitude you have somtimes in your vids and esp. the stories! Allthough I have to admit I didn't want to do it myself but watching you making someone having the walk of shame woud be just great! Like most all thing you are doing to your foxy-boys! I don't wana sound like an asskiss tough. No wait! That's exactly I wanna sound like!