PDA

View Full Version : Suggested photo shoots for Foxy

budge15
06-03-2012, 12:15 PM
As much as I like photo shoots of Foxy pounding a guy (so I can fantasize that it's me) I also love solo shoots. I'd love to see Foxy in tight latex -- so tight that the bulge of her magnificent cock is clearly visible, like the attached!

budge15
06-03-2012, 12:25 PM
I would also love to see Foxy in a skin tight micro mini -- with the bulge of her beautiful cock prominently displayed, then with her cock hanging below the hemline of the dress.

2hollywoodfl
06-05-2012, 03:24 PM
I'd like to see her close her eyes, inhale, and roll her head back as she "shoots" in me... :)

Oh sorry, you typed "photo" shoot.

BAREBACK! HOT, PASSIONATE, INTENSE, BAREBACK!
(No, not really,... Stay safe)

budge15
06-06-2012, 06:40 PM
I know what you're saying. I always play safe, but when I'm jerking off and thinking about Angel's cock inside me, I'm always fantasizing that she is barebacking me. I don't know why it is -- I'm quite certain that her bare cock would feel no different than her covered cock (which I can tell you from a half dozen or so experiences feels pretty good). There is just something so intimate and arou***g about the thought of Foxy's bare cock inside of me.

FoxyAngel
06-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Thats sexy! Ill do that for you! My bulge will be bigger ;)

budge15
06-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Thats sexy! Ill do that for you! My bulge will be bigger ;)

When I read "I'll do that" I thought to myself, "Really? Foxy will bareback me?" And I got hard. Then I realized you were talking about the photos.

blueboy444
06-11-2012, 09:38 AM
Ha ha bareback scene for the Fox would be her pounding away on a boy in a letterman jacket promi***g to pull out so he won't get pregnant and then not as she rides him down with a big evil smile.

FoxyAngel
06-11-2012, 12:06 PM
haha budge...

haha to you too blue. Both of you post are hot to me.. Yea... If I were to go in bare... I should definitely pull out...I don't want any pregnant athlete boys running around... Or do I?

2hollywoodfl
06-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Pull out? HA! I think all these fine bitches of yours would grab onto your ass, pull you deeper, and hold you inside while your body spasms in orgasm. After all, I'm here to satisfy you. To make you cum. The hotter and harder you cum, the better it is for me!

Afterwards, we'd probably make you a sandwich and do your dishes before we left (because we know we're your bitch). We'd leave hot with the though of Foxy's body still inside us.

budge15
06-11-2012, 02:06 PM
haha budge...

haha to you too blue. Both of you post are hot to me.. Yea... If I were to go in bare... I should definitely pull out...I don't want any pregnant athlete boys running around... Or do I?

Don't worry about getting me in "trouble" by barebacking me Foxy -- I use the rhythm method! It's guaranteed to avoid unwanted pregnancies!

FoxyAngel
06-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Actually that sounds hot 2holly..****p the dishes ;)

lol budge. Nice to know babe!

budge15
06-18-2012, 11:59 AM
How about a scene where Foxy plays a foxy space alien? It seems to me that anal probes have been given a bad rap. Foxy can demonstrate that anal probes are actually awesome. I think you'd have ass-tronauts lining up around the block!

swman
06-18-2012, 04:40 PM
ass-tronaut... ah, so that's how it's spelled...

FoxyAngel
06-19-2012, 04:34 PM
I like the idea of an alien photo shoot. I think it would be hot.