PDA

View Full Version : Movies

luckypenny30
09-23-2003, 05:08 PM
Dear Foxy

I have been a fan of your website for a long time because you do a great job on the site, keeping it fresh and full of good looking girls. I have some questions:

Are you ever coming to Washington DC, because I heard Georgie Bush wants to taste that sweet sugar stick of yours, and are your ever plan on making any movies with you tearing up some up them studs you have on your website?

FoxyAngel
10-22-2003, 03:31 PM
Thanks for your post. I think I will be getting over to DC in the spring possibly shortly after the holidays. as far as the movies. I hope you enjoy the ones that are temorarily showing. I have some more of my own personal movies coming soon. I am going to put those videos back up along with some new ones that I have shot recently. I have 2 more trips planned before the holidays to Boston and one more time back to Texas. Some where in the middle or afterwards im going to revamp those vids together and put them back up for you or enjoy. I think a christmas deadline would be cool. kind of like a present or something from yours truly for the holidays.
Kisses
Angel