View Full Version : Dammit it was only a dream

BigJoeKrash
04-02-2012, 04:29 AM
I just feel I had to share this dream I had staring our very Own Foxy Angel. It was so hot I had to wash my bedding afterwards. Haven't had a dream like that in years.

Well it all started with me In Miami. I was in a Hotel and I saw Foxy in the lobby. Me being on the shy side couldn't get up the courage to say hello to her. But she knew I was watching. Well after embarras***g myself but burning a hole from starring at her in the dress she had on I figured I should head to my room before she says something that would make this black man blush.

I headed for the elevator and as I am waiting for it who walked up to next to me. She smiles but she still have that famous look in her eye. We end up getting on the same elevator and after what feels like a lifetime of silence I get off on my floor and head for my room. I get in my room and put my key card on the desk, and before my door can close Foxy walks into my room and grabs the key off the desk, hides it on her body and locks the door behind her.

She tells me that she knew I was starring at her and asks me if I know who she is. Me still nervous and very excited just nods my head "Yes". She says she was checking me out and she knows exactly what I need. I blurt out. "I have never done this before" but it end up coming out more like a whisper, but she hears me just the same.

Next thing I know she has me on the floor in front of my bed laying on the bed her hand on the top of my head and her dick is down my throat, I can feel her balls against my chin. She is sliding it in and out, and I can feel it pulse. All I can do if look up at her knowing I am flat out powerless to say or do anything. She has this look in her eyes that she is going to break me. And I am scared out of my mind but I don't want her to stop and I want more and she can see it in my eyes. She stops me from giving her a blowjob and turns around and sits on my face, and I lick for everything I am worth. I am doing everything I can to please this goddess.

After she is happy with the job the orders me to get on the bed on my back. That's when she leans over and whispers in my ear "When I am done with you are you going to be addicted to me. She walks over to by my legs and lifts the up on her shoulder. She takes the head of that massive dick and places it against my hole and slides it in. My eyes get big, my mouth opens to make a noise but no sound comes out. She laughs and says "You really never have done this before" and me thinking she is going to go easy on me was completely wrong.

She pushes my knees against my chest and after two thrust she starts get pick up the speed. I dig my nails into the bed, still unable to produce a sound. I am trying to slide away and she knows it. She puts her chest in my face and puts her arms behind my head and locks her hands together. Now I am really at her mercy. She is like a jackhammer, pounding me like only Foxy can. My eyes are in the back of my head and I have goosebumps all over my body. "I see you are enjoying yourself" as our skin is slapping together "But we are not finished yet". She lets her vice grip go and flips me over on my and I am now on my hands and knees. As she enters from behind he puts her hands on my shoulders so I cant get away and pick up where she left off pounding me with no mercy.

Before I my eyes roll again I can see her in the mirror she has this evil grin on her face and the goosebumps are back. But these are not regular goosebumps I can feel myself cumming and she knows it. And when I think she cant fuck me any harder she moves into another gear. Her hands move from my shoulders and I can now feel her nails digging into my ass. I don't even thinking about running I am trying to stay on my hands and knees because I am cumming so hard its tough for me to stay in that position. I cant stay up anymore and I collapse right them, laying in my own cum shot, but I don't care.

My mind is on cloud 9 my body is on fire. That's when Foxy tells me to turn over she has a surprise for me. It takes all I have but I turn over quickly because I am hoping I am about to get what I think. She walks over to my face and puts her dick in my mouth again and begins to thrust. I can feel it pulse again but this time the pulse is greater, faster within moments I feel that warm Foxy cum running down my throat.

And that is when I woke up. Not because I wanted the dream to be over, but because I was sleeping in a wet spot.

Damn even typing this dream has me hot again.

blueboy444
04-02-2012, 10:29 AM
Great post! I have these fantasies about this beautiful Foxy Angel as well. My cock and mind are writing checks that my poor ass and throat may have to one day cash. Its all fun and games until you are on your hands and knees staring down the barrel of that beautiful penis. :)

BigJoeKrash
04-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Yeah I know its all fun and games until someone get their cherry popped. Then its a party!

BigJoeKrash
04-13-2012, 03:05 PM
Damn this died fast ...lol