PDA

View Full Version : My favourite photo of 2002

wes69
01-06-2003, 01:47 PM
The photo I have attached is my favourite of you from the many fantastic photos from 2002.Angel you look dazzling as always and your cock is really beautiful - and I really love this looking up view.It really is fantastic.Kind regards Wes

hotcars
01-07-2003, 08:02 PM
Angel can be my stewardess or pilot any day. I would love to join the mile high club with her.Img

hotcars
01-07-2003, 08:08 PM
Angel can be my stewardess or pilot any day. I would love to join the mile high club with her.[img] http://foxyangel.com/forums/images/vBulletin_logo.gif[img]

hotcars
01-07-2003, 09:46 PM
My favorite Action for 2002 is Anal Exam@ Foxys. If Angel was my DR. and Nicole was my Nurse I would have a Anal Exam every day. Where do I ***e up DR. Angel!!! I have ben a member for about 1.5 years and your site keeps getting better and better. Keep up the great work, I want to thank you and all your frinds for your web site its the best on the net!!! :cool:

FoxyAngel
01-12-2003, 05:31 PM
lol ... thats too cute... I was litterally sweating my balls off jerking on "her" while in the cock pit of that plane in that shoot . It was so hot..whats going to be way cooler than that layout....We (Me and the guy with the plane) are going to get together for lunch soon and discuss taking me somewhere exotic and tropical for another shoot soon on that plane again soon.... I am so looking forward to that : )
Im glad to know you like those " up shots" as well. I will be sure to get more of those for you in future photo shoots.
Kisses
Angel

TampaBtm
01-28-2008, 11:00 AM
lol ... thats too cute... I was litterally sweating my balls off jerking on "her" while in the cock pit of that plane in that shoot . It was so hot..whats going to be way cooler than that layout....We (Me and the guy with the plane) are going to get together for lunch soon and discuss taking me somewhere exotic and tropical for another shoot soon on that plane again soon.... I am so looking forward to that : )

Kisses
Angel
Did you ever do any more shoots in the plane?

FoxyAngel
01-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Nah...but it was my bad. He followed through but I did not. So sorry!