View Full Version : 11/18/11 addition... FoxyAngel and Slave Dungeon Video

FoxyAngel
11-18-2011, 12:14 PM
FoxyAngel and Her Slave Dungeon Video

In this video FoxyAngel gets to try out her new toys on one of her favorite submissive slaves.

He is thoroughly sodomized by Foxy's mechanical butt fucking machine as he is restrained and held helpless.

After Foxy is satisfied that he can't take anymore Foxy gets her satisfaction by shoving her huge shecock down his throat and giving his ass a hard and thorough fucking "Angel Style"

http://foxyangel.com/mailings/111811/index.html

swman
11-18-2011, 06:06 PM
Excellent shoot. It's fun to play with toys but in the end, there's nothing like the real thing... with a nice finish of course... And I'd be next...

FoxyAngel
11-19-2011, 10:17 AM
Ofcourse nothing like the real thing but its nice to play with toys occasionally to warm up and loosen the hole or what have you...

FoxyAngel
11-29-2011, 01:10 PM
Thank you Thank you!!! Thats awesome to hear. I am so glad I topped myself as far as your favorite FA videos. This one was A HOT one for me as well. I really did get so turned on watching his flawless ass take that butt fuck machine. What set me off during the vid. I don't think you guys could hear it.. but he looked up at me and asked if "It was on full power if not he would have to try again". My cock throbbed so hard at that point. Then I ofcourse had to nail him hard as I could to compare to that machine. I thought I kept up nicely and fucked him hard as well. So glad you enjoyed as much.

Welcome back btw and Thank you so much for your admiration and support :)